This Line-UP Sounds Exciting

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker

doublequad

On the Ice

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
this would have been great though one would wonder what shape Duhamel is in after having a baby not that long ago. But C'est la vie. I guess Joannie Rochette really doesn't skate a lot any more as she is becoming a doctor and Patrick Chan I assumeis too injured.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
this would have been great though one would wonder what shape Duhamel is in after having a baby not that long ago. But C'est la vie. I guess Joannie Rochette really doesn't skate a lot any more as she is becoming a doctor and Patrick Chan I assumeis too injured.

Patrick is fine, he just got done skating last month in the Himalayan Mountains, and he's skating in SOI this coming Spring.

Megan in back in shape and skating fine, she and Eric are also skating in SOI Spring tour.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Patrick is fine, he just got done skating last month in the Himalayan Mountains, and he's skating in SOI this coming Spring.

That is if the SOI shows he is in run.... :pray: a couple have already been cancelled.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
That is if the SOI shows he is in run.... :pray: a couple have already been cancelled.

I'm aware, but that wasn't what I was answering.

I was the one by the way, that posted the thread here that a few of the SOI Japan shows had been cancelled.