Tickets | Golden Skate

Tickets

TMC

Record Breaker
Does anybody know when and where tickets for this event will go on sale? I decided to go ahead and book a hotel for three nights since I found a great deal online. Now I'm just hoping my faves will enter :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Provided that the dates and the venue are confirmed and you are interested regardless of who are going to be there, I would say you can go ahead and book the accomodation. I haven't been to Tallinn Trophy myself but I have been to a few Challengers competitions, tickets are usually mere formalities, some don't even issue them and you can just walk in. There are very few attendants so there is no worry to book a good seat, you can just roam around the stand and sit wherever you like. If there are tickets you can buy them when you get there, no disadvantage in it whatsoever!

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Yeah you're probably right; I don't remember there ever being that many people at Tallinn. I kinda thought it would be like Finlandia, where the tickets do cost a bit (80 euros iirc) and the arena is pretty full for the free programmes.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Oh yes, Finlandia seems to be a bit particular an event among the Challenger Series events... I really don't think others are like that, although I don't know much about the ones on the other side of the pond (Autumn Classic in Canada and US Classic in the US)...

Merjan

On the Ice
I was there, at Tondiraba, 2 years ago when Aljona and Bruno skated their 1st competition together there. It didn't cost anything then. There were maybe 20 other spectators there. Or a few more in the evening.