Tiffany Stiegler | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tiffany Stiegler

I always enjoyed the Steiglers, Tiffany and Johnny. Tiffany was so cute. When they first got into Seniors level, they seemed like such a spit-fire team.
I think I remember something about Tiffany getting too tall or something....at least for being a good partner in pairs with her brother.

hyoo

Rinkside
Maybe I was wrong about fighting tons.... its been a while since I have really been an active member at the rinks.

I just (for some strange reason) remember them fighting a lot on the ice and Irina Rodnina (who was also my coach then) getting frustrated sometimes. I could have a faulty memory.

heyang

Record Breaker
Tiffani definitely has a lot of charm and charisma on ice. She & her brother never got to the top of podium due to various injuries. I believe she is considered somewhat tall for pairs skating.

She may be taking ballroom dance class to keep up with the 'dance' aspects of ballroom dance.

Don't forget, big sister Stephanie was John Zimmerman's partner before she had a wrist injury. When they split, John partnered with Kyoko.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Injury. I thought it was a shoulder injury and was a long time before she could skate. She had to have surgery on it. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

ArwenIcePrincess

Rinkside
I always liked Tiffany and Johnnie- I was so sad when they broke up! I'd like to see more of Sergei Magerovsky even if Tiffany has moved on...

dizzydi7

On the Ice
I remember Tiffany and Johnny when they skated pairs. Tiffany was a wonderful skater with elegant style, grace and musicality. I remember Johnny as being not as good as Tiffany. I always felt she would have been better teamed with someone else. I also remember puberty was a huge problem for her. She grew very rapidly and became too tall for pairs.

I was very excited to see her return to skating as an ice dancer. It's too bad that it didn't work out for her with her new partner. Tiffany is a very talented skater and it would be lovely to see her come back soon.

Dizzy

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Actually, to me, I thought Johnny acted as if he really didn't want to be there. He never looked happy. I thought maybe he was depressed or something.