Time to prepare... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Time to prepare...

G

God

Oooh, what nasty things did Michelle say? I want to know! Before you tell me I should know, let me remind you that I don't pay attention to everything. I just watch the highlight reels edited by the archangels.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Emanuel Sandhu was a last minute substitute in the GP final and ended up winning! So it goes to show skaters can "do one for the gipper" when asked. ;)

rtureck

Final Flight
God said:
Oooh, what nasty things did Michelle say? I want to know! Before you tell me I should know, let me remind you that I don't pay attention to everything. I just watch the highlight reels edited by the archangels.

It will be nice for the people who made a claim about MK saying something not especially classy to give some specific examples. IMHO, it is brilliant to make such a claim (without providing the evidence) in the context of how understanding they are, for giving Michelle the kind consideration for her youthful mistakes.

Bravo, brilliant, some people managed to say something negative about Mk (without giving evidence), but are able to imply something postive about themsselves, for giving MK the kind consideration.

Last edited:
ITA, rTurek - MK is a perfect example of good sportsmanship at any age, but I do understand the defence of Sasha. There is a lot difference in their personalities.

Joe

Last edited:

rtureck

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
I do understand the defence of Sasha. There is a lot difference in their personalities.

Joe

I am totally confused!! No one is attacking Cohen in this thread. Doggygirl praised Michelle for being classy. Unless some fan automatically assumed praising Mk as an attack on Cohen.

Last edited:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
No Cohen attack here....

Just in case my comment about MK (classy) was misinterpreted as a diss on Sasha.... not meant that way at all. A race is no fun to watch if there is only one horse in it. I hope everyone has the skate of their lives at Nationals / Worlds which will give us all something really exciting to watch!

DG