Tomoki Hiwatashi | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Tomoki Hiwatashi

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It looks like Tomoki is going to 4CC!

I totally didn't expect this at all, but it seems to me like whatever caused Tomoki to miss US nationals would be resolved by then if they announced it. :biggrin:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Would Hiwatashi realistically be able to compete in 4CC if his COVID test was just positive??? Like, can he even fly with a test that recent?

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! I am really looking forward to his participation :cheer: Missed him so much at Nationals!
I missed him a lot too! I even sent him a message to cheer him on through the Toyota website thing (before I knew he withdrew), but since he wasn't at Nationals, I have no idea if he even saw it. 😥

I sincerely hope Tomoki can do well and have fun at 4CC this year! :cheer:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I missed him a lot too! I even sent him a message to cheer him on through the Toyota website thing (before I knew he withdrew), but since he wasn't at Nationals, I have no idea if he even saw it. 😥

I sincerely hope Tomoki can do well and have fun at 4CC this year! :cheer:
Yes, please!!! :jump:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
So so wonderful to see Tomoki at Sheffield after such a long hiatus!🥰🤩
Skate was energetic.. like his usual self despite the popped axel. The quad was great!! All the best in the free! Cannot wait to see his “Artist”.. !

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
The Russian splits are amazing… Tomoki trained early on with Jason Brown who also does them regularly.. one cannot help but imagine these two as little kids having Russian split face-offs just for fun!!🥰. Wish his free had gone better for him 💙 but I am over the moon just to see him and look forward to his next comp. 😻