TV Alert - Family Tribute On Ice--On Now!!! | Golden Skate

TV Alert - Family Tribute On Ice--On Now!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sun. Nov. 16 2-4 EST, Family Tribute on Ice NBC

Dee

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
INTRO: I get it's about FAMILY

Is anybody else watching this,

A couple of early obeservation first of all those are some SHINY pants on the guys, second Sasha's hair looks like she got in to a fight with a blow dryer.

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Here in Los Angeles it was pre-empted by coverage of the Orange County and Santa Clarita fires. I guess I'll just have to wait until the hilights show up on YouTube in a week or so. :frown:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Here in Los Angeles it was pre-empted by coverage of the Orange County and Santa Clarita fires. I guess I'll just have to wait until the hilights show up on YouTube in a week or so. :frown:

I am so sorry about that, so I will tell you what everyone skates too.

Jeffery Buttle skated to a song by Almost Amy- whats his face from Dancing with the stars.

Miri is on now wearing a yellow and blue dress skating to "At the Begining" from the Animated Anastasia movie- love the song, and movie.

ks777

Record Breaker
I just saw Mirai Nagasu, the rink is too small for her. Alissa is on now.

anya_angie

Final Flight
You know, after last week I basically decided not to watch any further Disson shows. For me, they show so little skating that it's not worth it. I am going to watch HCOI to tape Ilia, but that's it.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alyssa is being quite the little temptress, I think directed at Mathman. :clap: :clap: She is such an entertainer; wished she did that in competition.

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Thanks for the alert. I tho't it was due to come on from 4-6 pm EST which would have been at 2-4 pm MST. I turned it on when Alissa was skating. Thanks!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Kimmie wearing a pink dress skating to the same artist that sang Michelle's Fields of Gold, Eva _________.

The rink is really too small.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Nick Lachey......don't need to see him, and he is getting too much screen time and oh yeah Inoue and Baldwin are on the ice.

ks777

Record Breaker
Sasha's spins gotten so slow that I thought it was Jennifer Robinson skating at first.

ks777

Record Breaker
Evan is skating now.. who is the band? He looks like the guy from the Dancing with the stars.. Mark something