TV Alert - Family Tribute On Ice--On Now!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TV Alert - Family Tribute On Ice--On Now!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ks777 said:
who are they? the band.
The band is Mark Balas, Dancing with the Stars and with Derick Hough singing too. Krisiti announced it at the beginning of the show.

Dee

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Oh Alyssa...such elevator music. Your first performance was much better. :love:

R.D.

Record Breaker
My, how Kimmie has improved her presentation and show skating skills. :love:

She's come a LONG way.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Nice to see Cohen skate to something other than typical cookie-cutter classical skating music. :p

I still did not feel the "warmth" I did from Alyssa's first performance and Kimmie's second one though. And that's even though I like DSTM (the song).

Last edited:

merrybari

Final Flight
Alissa looked very comfortable out there - fluid and flowing. Jumps looked secure too. Go Alissa!!

Hope this will continue through Nationals and beyond. I've always loved to watch her - now I like to think she's finally coming into her own as the mature and polished skater I've always felt was inside waiting to come out.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad that more of the skating was to recorded music in this one. :clap: Therefore we got to see more of the skating. ;)

skamper23

Medalist
Yes lots more skating in this show! The opening # costumes were a mix from SOI. The girls were from last years finale and the guys silver costumes were from a few years ago! I really like Ryan's Jump program! Sasha's "Don't stop the Music" routine reminded me of seeing Silvia Fontana!! She skated to that in a show in Lake Placid over the summer in hot pants and a halter top too!!!! Loved Jeff! Can't wait to see him in SOI, he really has musicality!!