Two VCR Alerts | Golden Skate

Two VCR Alerts

IDLERACER

Medalist
Marshall's is on today on ABC. It's on at 12:00 noon on the west coast and 3:00 on the east coast.

:party: :party2:

Tomorrow night, Fox will finally be running the episode of Malcolm In The Middle featuring Tara Lipinski as a vegetarian.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I'm bumping this thread up, because "Malcolm In The Middle" will be starting at various times within the next four hours, depending on which part of the continent you are typing from.;)

IDLERACER

Medalist
:disagree: I taped it and fast forwarded through most of it. She was only in two scenes, and as usual, this show stinks (not her fault). There was one semi-funny scene that didn't involve her at all, but a bunch of talking barnyard animals in a courtroom.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
:disagree: I taped it and fast forwarded through most of it. She was only in two scenes, and as usual, this show stinks (not her fault). There was one semi-funny scene that didn't involve her at all, but a bunch of talking barnyard animals in a courtroom.

I just tuned in at the end of the program. I missed Tara entirely. She must have only been in the show very briefly.