2023 JGP Cup of Austria Women's Free Skate | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Women's Free Skate

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Good competition overall. Although it was wide open for someone other than Korea and Japan to medal, I’m not surprised at all that it didn’t end up that way. I was thinking two Korean and one Japanese on the podium so the surprise for me is that Murakami beat Kwon here. I’m very glad Kwon medalled here as I want to see her at JGPF.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
They are quick with protocols. Iida got 2xq, 2xe and 2×<

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I think I'm getting 30 again... This JGP has somehow been very chaotic and unpredictable so far to me.:scratch2:
Yeah I got 15 for Minsol + 15 for Jia + 5 for Haruna so I think 35... my Dance predictions are looking almost as bad as my men but I got 45 in Pairs :bow:all hail random.org!!

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Yeah I got 15 for Minsol + 15 for Jia + 5 for Haruna so I think 35... my Dance predictions are looking almost as bad as my men but I got 45 in Pairs :bow:all hail random.org!!
My ice dance predictions are the only ones that are looking pretty okay, I'd be getting 50 points currently - Unfortunately, everyone is very close together and I'm expecting the FD to wreck those predictions too. :slink:

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
it's been a long fun marathon but sadly this stage of grand prix ends here for me. tomorrow i'll be going to a wedding (people have no respect and gets married when the jgp is on) but i was promised open bar and endless bottles of wine. see you around. love you all 😘
Take me one bottle of wine in case of Adam Hagara podium place :D

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
1. because she's a perfectionist
2. because she's drama (rude for me to say but I'm the absolute Queen of drama so I recognize my children when I see them 😉)

Her crying while Hamada smiles next to her makes me so angry and upset, I'll leave it at that.
Ayumi has been crying in the KnC and/or post event almost consistently since middle of last season...even when she skates well
Others in her coaching team don't even try to hide their exasperation anymore
At least Hamada is attempting to act like she's being supportive :shrug: