U.S. Nationals - ESPN Coverage (Other than The Ladies SP & LP) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

U.S. Nationals - ESPN Coverage (Other than The Ladies SP & LP)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
JMO, Timmy's footwork (yes, Footwork!) was one of the highlights of the night. He looked so tense in the warmup, I thought this was going to be much wore than it was. That's the closest he's been to landing a 3A or a 4T in a long, long time. The performance had great energy, but I don't like what Tarasova has done with his sit spin, making him curve his back more rather than less. I thought this was a lot better for him.

Matt on the other hand, was not that sublime...I thought he got a gift for last year's undergraded SP...

Mike was best I've ever seen him. Eldredge and Tchernyshev should start a makeover show.

Johnny was quietly competent, and gave a great skate. Definitely the class of the field. But I might have had Mikey over him...and I've never been a Weiss fan.

Last edited:

FreeKatie

On the Ice
After reading these reviews, I'm gonna have to go back and watch Mikey Weiss tonight - can you believe I had the nerve to leave the room to do some stuff while he was on?