Valentine's Day | Golden Skate

Valentine's Day

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On the eve of Valentine's Day I give you all this Valentine themed program and challenge you to post others of your favorite LOVE themed programs or favorite couples. Feel free to take liberties with this idea. I just want to cheer us up from Covid and controversies.

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Great thread. Valentines for Tim and Misato, Chock and Bates, Shen and Zhao, and Sui and Han, to name a few. Oh, and the Whites.
Pretty hard to beat labgoat's.

As for Zhulin and Morozov, NO SOUP FOR YOU! :rofl:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I rewatch this one all the time.
Me too! Absolutely never tire of it. It's sweet, too, to remember Igor and Marina when they worked so well together and accomplished a transformation in Ice Dancing.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great thread. Valentines for Tim and Misato, Chock and Bates, Shen and Zhao, and Sui and Han, to name a few. Oh, and the Whites.
Pretty hard to beat labgoat's.

Hey! watch it! I'm the one who posted Meryl and Charlie's S&D. LOL. Meryl and Charlie qualify as an all-time great duo who portrayed lovers so gorgeously on ice .... and according to Meryl, never were involved romantically.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hey! watch it! I'm the one who posted Meryl and Charlie's S&D. LOL. Meryl and Charlie qualify as an all-time great duo who portrayed lovers so gorgeously on ice .... and according to Meryl, never were involved romantically.
exactly, how can it beat real lovers? :) D/L's OD is very special .. thanks again @labgoat