Warning: Unintentionally Obscene Photos | Golden Skate

Warning: Unintentionally Obscene Photos

IDLERACER

Medalist
:rofl: O.K. all you clever people out there. :laugh: It's been a long time since we've had a good old fashioned caption contest. :laugh: Would anybody care to take a stab at either THIS or THIS? :chorus:

millie

Medalist
2nd picture. When I saw Belbin and Agusto in the position, Wow. I was thinking I wonder did anyone else notice. You would think that their coach would have said something to them. Isn't that illegal.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sarahmistral

On the Ice
1st picture: oh, I do love a nice, healthy breeze 'round my privates!

(inspired by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - retort by a wizard who refused to wear pants and chose a flowery woman's nightgown as a "Muggle" (non-magic human) disguise)

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
First One: Jamie Silverstein and Ryan O'Meara display their new free dance, done to a Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake medley, which re-enacts the infamous Super Bowl Wardrobe Malfunction.

Second One:{First, IS that Tanith & Ben? Doesn't look like Ben to me.} Anyway -- "Olympic Silver Medallists :rock: Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto practice their exhibition (so to speak) number, done to Elton John's 'I'm Your Puppet' "....

IDLERACER

Medalist
The first one wouldn't have a caption, but a thought bubble over her head that reads "Man, this dude is a bit more foreword than Pekarek." I don't even think the 2nd one needs a caption. It speaks for itself.:biggrin:

candycane

Rinkside
#1 Picture: Justin Timberlake said it worked for Janet Jackson at the Superbowl, okay on the count of 3, 1........ 2........

#2 Picture : I know the car keys are here somewhere!

Last edited:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Pic 1 "Boldly going where no man had gone before"

Pic 2 "In addition to his skating talents, Ben found time to study for his degree as an OBGYN"

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
OK, since I personally don't think this pushes the envelope any more than some of the things that have been posted since my original reply to this:

Pic 1: "What the ****?? I thought he was supposed to be gay!!"

sk8m8

Final Flight
1) Hey hey hey, you better buy me dinner first

2) Ben Agosto and his Gold Medal Winning Performance in Olympic Ice Vantriliquism

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
#1. Who needs a backrub when you got this???

#2. Thanks for taking care of my wedgie.

CDMM1991

Medalist
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love your pics Idle. Will you be posting a long list of them anytime soon from Yahoo? I love those ones.