Watch US Nationals Livestream Almost Anywhere | Golden Skate

Watch US Nationals Livestream Almost Anywhere

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This channel has U.S. Nationals with different streams for each event:

the channel Olympics Figure Skating on Youtube is making US Nationals Mens and Womens available to stream outside the US & Japan. Got this from Reddit:

Women Short Program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Xeg6QwxrU

Women Free Skate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3IIH72oWw

Men Short Program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvw6d3NB_Sw

Men Free Skate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz1COMLiGVE

They are also doing Dance, but the links are not up yet.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Some coverage has been available on USA Network and NBC. Men's free will be broadcast on NBC, with simulcast on Peacock.

They also had NBC/USA commentary links on Peacock, along with the Peacock feeds, which I found surprising. For example, they never used to make NBCSN broadcasts available. It's nice to have all this flexibility. Plus, for practically the first time, it looks like the Peacock feed is going to give us all the award ceremonies. The NBC/USA links don't provide the award ceremonies. But the Peacock streams do. Ladies ceremony at the end of ladies freeskate. The ice dance and pairs awards ceremonies appear at the end of Group 2 Ice Dance Free Dance link (Peacock feed).

What I want to find out is: Are any of the post-competition press conferences available anywhere??? This is a big reason why I miss Ice Network. U.S. fed claimed that NBCSportsGold (now Peacock) would provide all the coverage we used to get with backstage interviews and press conferences. But that's not true. The only reason all the award ceremonies were made available on Peacock, is probably because it's an Olympic year.

I still don't understand what happened to Ben Agosto's commentary. I guess there were audio problems, so they decided to provide the NBC/USA links.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some coverage has been available on USA Network and NBC. Men's free will be broadcast on NBC, with simulcast on Peacock.

They also had NBC/USA commentary links on Peacock, along with the Peacock feeds, which I found surprising. For example, they never used to make NBCSN broadcasts available. It's nice to have all this flexibility. Plus, for practically the first time, it looks like the Peacock feed is going to give us all the award ceremonies. The NBC/USA links don't provide the award ceremonies. But the Peacock streams do. Ladies ceremony at the end of ladies freeskate. The ice dance and pairs awards ceremonies appear at the end of Group 2 Ice Dance Free Dance link (Peacock feed).

What I want to find out is: Are any of the post-competition press conferences available anywhere??? This is a big reason why I miss Ice Network. U.S. fed claimed that NBCSportsGold (now Peacock) would provide all the coverage we used to get with backstage interviews and press conferences. But that's not true. The only reason all the award ceremonies were made available on Peacock, is probably because it's an Olympic year.

I still don't understand what happened to Ben Agosto's commentary. I guess there were audio problems, so they decided to provide the NBC/USA links.

I don’t believe there were audio problems. I believe they only used him for the Olympic channel. I have not heard audio problems on the Olympic channel, which is why I have been VPNing my way out of my own country’s Nationals.

You make a great point about the press conferences. It’s worth asking the PTB for next year I guess.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Asking PTB? What's that? Also, Ben was heard on the Peacock feed during the pairs sp very briefly. And then suddenly he never said anything else. So I thought that there were audio issues. If he was intended to only do the Olympic Channel broadcast, then maybe he was heard on Peacock initially by mistake.

Oh well, I hope everyone who got to go to Nationals had a great time. I was surprised to see the audience so packed during the men's free program!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Asking PTB? What's that? Also, Ben was heard on the Peacock feed during the pairs sp very briefly. And then suddenly he never said anything else. So I thought that there were audio issues. If he was intended to only do the Olympic Channel broadcast, then maybe he was heard on Peacock initially by mistake.

Oh well, I hope everyone who got to go to Nationals had a great time. I was surprised to see the audience so packed during the men's free program!
Asking the powers that be.

I assumed he was heard on Peacock initially by mistake.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Asking the powers that be.

I assumed he was heard on Peacock initially by mistake.
If I had known that Ben was commentating on the Olympic channel, I would have tried to listen in. I'm not certain whether a subscription is necessary. The Olympic channel might be accessible online, but I don't know if a subscription is necessary. It's probably also available via a streaming service package, or via Roku.