Wedding Wishes for Ptichka | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Wedding Wishes for Ptichka

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Ptichka I am so happy that your wedding was all you hoped it would be. Thank you so much for the blessing. It is very sweet of you to share your joy with us. Enjoy Cancun!

I was actually quite cynical about this thing, but now, two days later, I am certainly still riding the wonderful "wedding high".

:unsure: :scratch: Maybe I should reconsider this marriage thing. While Wills is way too young Prince Albert is just a couple of years younger than me :think:.

Pitchka - All the best on your wedding day and all the days that follow. I don't know the bloke but I think he is a lucky guy. :thumbsup:

Joe

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
It's so great to hear what a wonderful wedding day you had. For your future days together -- truly the best part -- L'Chaim and Double Happiness!

JOHIO2

Medalist
So happy that "your" wedding day went so well. I am sure that you and your family are glad for such a happy start to your new life together. Hope you enjoy all the parties in your honor and have a great time in Cancun. Again, best wishes.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for sharing the details of your wonderful wedding day. Now have a terrific time in Cancun! :party:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lovely, Pitchka......thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding. Enjoy the honeymoon :love: . 42

Oh, Pitchka! Best wishes to you and your husband! A wonderful wedding and now a honeymoon in Cancun? I hope you enjoy every moment of it. You're off on the most wonderful adventure of your life and we wish you all the best.

Thanks for the blessing too.:)

Many happy memories to come.

Best,
Rgirl