What? No Dancing With the Stars threads? | Golden Skate

What? No Dancing With the Stars threads?

Johar

Medalist
Ok, I am rooting for Louie Vito and Melissa Joan Hart, but Louie needs to start dancing more. He should've gone home last week and not Natalie.

Maks needs better partners so he can stick around longer for my eye candy fix. :love:

Kelly Osbourne has surprised me with how good and gracious she is.

Liked the Hustle group number from last week.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Totally agree about Maks!

And that Michael Jackson tribute was fabulous. Derek really rocked the house.

I can't decide who I want to win.

But I am totaly bummed that So You Think You Can Dance is in direct conflict with DWTS, time-wise, starting tomorrow night.

heyang

Record Breaker
I think SYTYCD only conflicts with DWTS this Monday (it's a get to know your Top 20 show) and on Tuesday's for agst the results show. I think SYTYCD will be compeititon on Tuesday's and results on Wednesday's before Glee.

I'll be watching SYTYCD and FF'd through DWTS.

Johar

Medalist
Aaron Carter can be very emotional at times. I'm not taking jabs at him for crying, but his emotions run up and down like a rollercoaster. Can you believe he is the one Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff fought over?

Louie and his partner are so a couple!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can you believe he is the one Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff fought over?
No!!!!

I'm rooting for Donny....just because. I hope Max gets to dance some more, pssssst hot, hot, I love watching him.

I will probably watch SYTYCD.

How come we don't have several threads going on like:

Project Runway
Housewives of Atlanta
Survivor
Dancing with the Stars
So You Think You Can Dance
Rachel Zoe
Flipping Out
Million Dollar Listing

All those people who wanted everything nice and neat in Le Cafe--- have it now....cuz there's nothing in it!!!! :cool: :cool:

Johar

Medalist
I've watched Million Dollar Listing. Does that egotistic kid still have that dumb, hideous haircut?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've watched Million Dollar Listing. Does that egotistic kid still have that dumb, hideous haircut?
Yes, he does. Chad loves his do...it's worse than the beatles haircut back in the 60's. I think all 3 guys are a little strange.

Jhar55

Medalist
Watching, even though at first I thought they really scrape bottome of the barrel this year for the stars. To my surprise there are a couple of decent dancers, Kelly, Mya, Natalie and Donnie.

Johar

Medalist
I thought Louie did a little better in the danceoff. But, more publicity for him. Hope to see him medal in the Winter Games.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Gotta love Donny.............truth be told, I really watch for the pros.............:biggrin: 42

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone want to venture a guess as to who is going home this week???

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well it wasn't Donnie or Kelly.

Max got to dance....love watching him!!!

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
I'd be stunned if Donny didn't make the final. Marie made the final and he is ten times the dancer she was. There is a huge Osmond fan base. His dancing is slipping as the season comes to a close, which makes me think Mya will sneak in for the win, but he'll be in the final. Hopefully he won't dress as a doll for his freestyle, although he came awfully close with that 80s costume.

Jhar55

Medalist
Happy Donnie and Kelly are still on and the cry baby Aaron is gone.
Didn't care at all for Donnies 80's costume, came real close to Maries rag doll.
Yeah not olny big fan base but enough family members to keep him in with the votes :laugh:
Didn't vote for Sabrina in the celebrity come back to dance but did enjoy it.
Think the final 2 maybe Mya and Dereks' partner her name has slipped my mind.
This seasons dancers really took me by suprise at first thought they really scraped bottom of the barrell to get dancers.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I think it will come down to Donny and Mya. I just don't like Mya but she is a good dancer.

I would like to see Kim and Donny hit the skating rink together, I think that would be fun.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
All this talk is really tempting me to start watching the show after all :biggrin: