2. Carreira/Ponomarenko FD
3. Shevchenko/Eremenko SD
4. Carreira/Ponomarenko SD
5. Rika Kihira 3A+3T

LadyB

Record Breaker
1. Team Tutberidze
2. Alexandrovskaya / Windsor
3. Daniil Gleykhengauz (just to make it at least three...and he's dashing ;)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1) Rika Kihira's 3A/3T - so easy breezy with a +2 GOE like it's nothing for her. I wish she had gotten on the podium here, but the competition from Eteri's girls was too much.
2) Alena Kostornaia - she is my favorite out of Eteri's juniors - such maturity and artistry. I hope puberty is kind to her.
3) Camden Pulkinen - good for him getting the silver medal. So much of his skating reminds me of Josh Farris, including the huge 3As and the musicality and grace. Will definitely watch him as he transitions to the senior level.
4) Christina and Anthony's FS - I wish they had skated well enough to get the gold here, but they are my faves in Junior ID.
5) All the Russian Jr. Pairs - so much talent, I can't really pick a favorite team.

Honorable mentions to Ted Barton and Cathy Reed (who I think did a decent job as commentator and interviewer) all the junior ladies and their stellar programs, and Alexei K for winning gold here although his post FS release kind of scared me, lol.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Two for me:

Alex K, SP and LP, cause he was the only one who nailed both.:agree: and I actually loved that “I just scored a touchdown” reaction. Passionate and honest, go Alex:hap10:

Camden’s FS. If you had told me in August he’d be winning silver at GPF, I’d have laughed. And I would have been wrong. Good for him.

Have I watched any junior lady this year at the GP?:laugh: just Emmy Ma, I think, so I sure can’t comment on the GPF. But three of them did take an adorable photo with Jason.:)