What's your top 5 of this Final?

LaArdilla

Medalist
In no particular order:

- Queen Aljiona and Bruno's FS
- P/C everything
- V/M everything
- Kostner's FP
- entire SP ladies competition - the scores and the level of competition was just Olympics worthy!

HM: amazing Japanese audience!

Mixed feelings: that new scoring box with BV and GOEs. Yes, it can help educate casual viewers at the Olympics, it's good to know that this lift was curve and the other was rotational, or this jump was a lutz, and that one was a flip, but on the other hand it puts me out of the performence. I want to be drawn into, not put out!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It's hard to pick up only 5, because I spent four days like a dream in Nagoya.

Just from my personal experience;
- I have spotted Midori Ito in the arena. I am still regretting I didn't talk to her:sad4:

Wha.....t? :hap85: I'm so jealous of you! I hope I can find any clip if she left interviews.

sakurano

Final Flight
my top 5

1- nathan chen SP: I find this SP is for him he is dynamic I like the movements he does

2- Papadakis / cizeron SP and LP they are sublime sets in addition I was able to discover the songs of Ed Sheeran

3 Satoko Miyahara SP there is no word she perfectly embodies Sayuri and have seen her elegance

4_ wakaba Higuchi Sp, what a pity that it is destroyed by the judges because this SP is like a glove he show she shows his strength, , I would have put his LP but he had not the same brightness as usual because of his nervousness

5- The choice is hard because even if Kaethlyn Osmond made mistakes on his lake cyngne I like his SP too much but I must also congratulate the others a nice recovery of Maria Sotskova, Alina programs even if I like not the leaps in the second part of Carolina's program and grace.

and although I'm not watching peers they all did a good job so I do not really have any favorite program

special mention for these two: Rika Kihira's SP and Alexandra Trusova's two programs that have done some beautiful things