Where are you watching NHK? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Where are you watching NHK?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
With Peacock, once you find the tabs / tiles with the name of the event (i.e. Men's Short NHK), if you click on the tile and then click on Add To Watchlist, it keeps the tile closer to the beginning of the list so you don't have to scroll through so many things. At least that's what I'm remembering from Sk Can and Italy. I have already added all 8 NHK sessions to my Watchlist. (Did that make any sense?! :laugh:)
OK, thats interesting. I will try that. I am mostly my own worst enemy. Say I want to watch SA pairs short. Its not under "Sports >Figure skating" anymore so I go to the search box and laboriously choose letters and hit enter, then choose the next letter. I would much prefer a folder/file system. Hit figure skating and get a menu of events. Hit 2021 Grand prix and get another menu of icons. hit 2021 Skate America, etc etc.

noskates

Record Breaker
Watching it on Peacock. I'll probably just see the first 2 events tonight and replay tomorrow. We've been spoiled with the timings lately (at least in the US)

rain

Record Breaker
What is up with the ISU results page? I couldn't stay up to watch all of the competition and went to see how everyone did and only the men's result is accessible?

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
What is up with the ISU results page? I couldn't stay up to watch all of the competition and went to see how everyone did and only the men's result is accessible?
I don't know. It was fine when I looked everything up this morning.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
OK, thats interesting. I will try that. I am mostly my own worst enemy. Say I want to watch SA pairs short. Its not under "Sports >Figure skating" anymore so I go to the search box and laboriously choose letters and hit enter, then choose the next letter. I would much prefer a folder/file system. Hit figure skating and get a menu of events. Hit 2021 Grand prix and get another menu of icons. hit 2021 Skate America, etc etc.

Nah, it really is a problem of cross-platform uniformity (or the lack thereof). There are too many devices to develop apps for, so each end up looking and functioning slightly different from another. What Arriba sees differs from what you see, because you guys are most likely accessing Peacock via difference devices.

I can tell by your description of "laboriously choose letters and hit enter" -- that's like trying to text on an old school phone where you have to press '7' three times to type 'R'. 😬