Which Canadian ladies do you want to see getting the spot at SC ? | Golden Skate

Which Canadian ladies do you want to see getting the spot at SC ?

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Now, that Kaetlyn Osmond has withdraw from Skate Canada and TEB. They will needs to replace her spot by others skaters.

So, my question is : which Canadian ladies do you want to see getting the last spot at Skate Canada ?

I would like to see Alexandra Najarro. Her skating is beautiful and I would like to see what she would do in a first GP experience :)

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Gabrielle Daleman, for sure...she has the talent, hopefully she skates very well and stays healthy.

GGoldberg

Match Penalty
This is the kind of opening that seed breakthroughs. Champion bows out. Start of a new quad. Newcomer gets the chance to shine in front of a home crowd. Hope Seguin rises greatly to the challenge and opportunity!

martipellow2

Rinkside
Seguin a great choice. She showed huge promise season before last, I remember she impressed at Four Continents, the commentators said she was like Liz Manley. Then last season she was kind of forgotten about as a singles skater. I think Osmond needs to take time off to sort out her body. I like Daleman and Chartrand for Worlds this year, though Chartrand has had a shaky start to the season. Last year she peaked late though. Seguin could be on the podium though at Nationals. I like Najarro but not sure what's going on with her. She pulled out of BC Summer Skate after the short and I think her injury problems have affected her jumps too. But she rocked at 2011 and 2012 Nationals.