Which Skater (despite the odds) You Hope Skates His/Her Best? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which Skater (despite the odds) You Hope Skates His/Her Best?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
The original question was which skater you hope to skate well 'despite the odds". Since Kostner, Joubert, Domnina/Shabalin are favorites going into this, my list will include Davis and White, Czisny, and Abbott. Not much interested in pairs, personally.
The odds are against D/W skating well? Or just against them finishing as high as their fans would like?

Joesitz, who started this thread, write that he was referring to skaters who would likely finish outside the medals.

turtle

On the Ice
The odds are against D/W skating well? Or just against them finishing as high as their fans would like?

Joesitz, who started this thread, write that he was referring to skaters who would likely finish outside the medals.

Oh, I know. I just couldn't think of any other team I would rather cheer. I think D/W will win a silver but I would love them to win a gold. They are my favorite team after V/M.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Brian Joubert to win it all, Kimmie and Czisny to podium, and most imporantly, I want the Zaretskis to podium

Men: Vaughn Chipeur, Kristoffer Berntsson

Ladies: Julia Sebestyen :rock:

Dance: Cappallini and Lanotte

Winnipeg

Final Flight
Kimmie Meissner.....................my fingers are crossed

AND Cyszny!!

For men - Chipeur

~tapdancer

On the Ice
Since the consensus is that the two Russian ice dance teams will take gold and silver, I'm rooting for Davis/White to beat the "odds"...and win the gold. I know they will be happy just skating the best that they can, and I just want them to be happy!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Well I hope everybody skates their best, but I would love to see both Kimmie, Alissa and Raechel to pull out all the stops. We need a morale booster!

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
well I really hope that Allie McCurdy and Michael Coreno skate well today and, overall, place higher then last time at Skate America .They are definitively my favourite team: not World Champions, Grand Prix Champions etc., yet their Viennese waltz is the best.:)

Eevun

Final Flight
Koffe!! \o/ I want to see a brilliant LP with not only high PCS but also good TES. You shall double no more! That choreography is hilarious, the robot moves and everything. You can't fail with 80's music :agree:

Bennett

Record Breaker
Just love Tomas's skate and would love to see his best. I am also glad to see Caro's last season's LP again. I really liked that music and the mature program.