Who do you consider the 3 top Male skaters in N. America? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who do you consider the 3 top Male skaters in N. America?

Who are your TOP 3 MALE SKATERS in North America?

• Emmanuel Sandhu

Votes: 59 53.2%
  • Timothy Goebel

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • Jeffrey Buttle

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • Johnny weir

Votes: 84 75.7%
  • Ben Ferreira

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Evan Lysacek

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Feodor Andreev

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Ryan Janhnke

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Christopher Mabee

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 26 23.4%

• Total voters

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I chose Goebel, Weir, and other for Weiss. Nice to see such support for Weiss.

jesslily

Final Flight
I will vote Ryan Janki, Johnny Weir, and Evan Lysack. Ryan has the best edges, flow, and jumping quality. Johnny's jumps are very secure, and he has the artistry. Evan is newcomer, and has the huge secure jumps.

isk8nbessy

Rinkside
I went with , johnny, Goebel, and jeffrey.

I think Johnny is the strongest compeitor out of all of them, I voted for tim just because he's one of the few that has a consisent quad, and even if he's not that great of a skater, he's still going to get the marks from the judges because of his previous accomplishments. I Chose jeff over eman becuase one, I don't like eman. two, I don't think he's that great of a skater plus he's so inconsistent and i don't think he'll be able to hold off all the other guys.

I do think that even, jordan, ryan and ryan will be a force.

Koroleva

On the Ice
I only voted for two, two of my favorites were not offered. I voted for Ben, and other for Matt Savoie and Ryan Bradley.

shine

Record Breaker
Since I've concluded that this poll is based on personal preference more than anything, I have Emanuel Sandhu, Matt Savoie, and Ryan Jahnke :)

nicole_l

Final Flight
I voted for Weir, Buttle, and Weiss.
I'm a sucker for North American men, though. It was a tough decision!

jesslily

Final Flight
I guess I'm going to change my early vote a little, Emanuel Sandhu, Johnny Weir, and Ryan Jahnke are the top North American skaters, if you consider few key factors such as technique, artistry, basic skating skills...