Who, me? | Golden Skate

Who, me?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I haven't posted Madelyn photos in a while. Here she is tearing apart a stuffed Halloween pug, then giving me that wide-eyed innocent look:

0115a341.jpg.png

8e3d9e88.jpg.png

dd395162.jpg.png

Here she is doing what she usually does: SLEEPING!

5c4457b9.jpg.png

5e325610.jpg.png

2dfd157e.jpg.png

Here she is taking up an ENTIRE queen sized bed:
:biggrin:

2a0b4ebe.jpg.png

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
What a gorgeous little girl!

Cherri,

Madeline is the most gorgeous pug I have ever seen! Thanks for the photos, these are so cool!

Yana

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Thanks so much! I love taking her picture--she's so much fun to photograph! (Below is a photo my daughter took.) :love:

3bc76115.jpg

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

where did you get the halloween pug, Cheri??????? I am sure everyone on Pug Village has one and I missed the memo :rofl:

so what is Mad. going to dress up as next Sunday (Yuka wants to know as she thinks she's the only pug forced to do so :rofl: )

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Yes, someone on Pug Village did ask me where I got it. Actually, my business partner got the stuffed Halloween pug for me at Ross, Dress for Less. At least that's where I think she got it, because I was at Ross DFL today, and there was a whole bin of them in the front of the store! My husband is upset that we let Madelyn play with it (he likes the pug doll and doesn't want it ruined), but she loves it so much and seems to enjoy playing with, so why not let her be happy?

Would you believe that I cannot find a costume for Madelyn that I like? The ones I have seen have been extremely lame. This weekend I will try again--I haven't made it to JoAnn's yet.

megsk8z

On the Ice
Great pictures, RG! A man in my apartment building has one and it's the sweetest dog.
On the other hand, I blame the Pugs for getting me into the whole Beanie Baby craze..................................who could resist that face?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have 3 pug beanie babies ha ha!!!

Yuka says you better get a costume or she's going to be one ticked off puggy come halloween :laugh:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL RGal!!

I LOVE the pics of Madelyn with her stuffed counterpart!!!! All the pictures are so cute. She is an adoreable dog!!

On Halloween costumes....

A few years ago my hubby dressed up one of our dogs as "Dogbot." This was a home made costume involving a lot of cardboard and tin foil. The dog hated it, but it sure was funny for the 60 seconds or less that we managed to keep the costume on him! I'm gonna have to go in search of that picture. That was "pre-digital" for us. Just a costume idea. :)

Give Madelyn a big belly scratch for me OK?

DG

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Oh Oh Madelyn is just toooo cute!!! :love:

I can't remember :scratch: but I think I saw some cute dog costumes at Target or WalMart.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Cute pics, RGal........and that's one "spoiled" pooche.......(that's okay, I've got a couple of turtles that I fuss over)...............42

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
These photos are especially for Toni, who warned me that I absolutely HAD to get a costume for Madelyn. Well, it's not exactly a costume, per se, but it's cute and she will be wearing it when we go Trick or Treating this weekend. :biggrin:

5ea6a0c2.jpg.png

8ac35d68.jpg.png

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
awwwwwwwww she looks happy in that!!!! Rock on it's so cute!!!!! I love the hat (Yuka should take lessons ha ha!)

unfortunately Yuka will not be here for Halloween so she gets to sneak out of wearing her costume... mom and dad don't do the trick or treat thing as the church has an alternative for that and I will be in Florida come next Wednesday WOOT WOOT! so Yuka is going down to Kenai for 10 days! :rofl: :rock: oh well... she DID have to wear it a couple of times, and who's to say I can't find another rediculous dress up thing for her to wear later this year(or next)

next year I am going to find 4 white doggy booties and get a dress/tutu and she's going as an olympic skater pug ha ha!