Your favorite B&S Pro routine | Golden Skate

Your favorite B&S Pro routine

What is your favorite Pro routine of Elena-Anton?

• Let me fall

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • If I could

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Elvis & Marilyn

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Dance mix

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Metitation from Thais

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Meadowland (Stanley Black version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The kid

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vash01

Medalist
Let us skip the eligible programs. Which is your most favorite Pro routine of B&S? Why?

So far "the kid" is running away with it.

And rightly so. This program (and City Lights) was totally unique and original in the history of pairs skating.

dmr65

On the Ice
Oh, I wish Lady Caliph was a professional progr. That's my all time favorite of B&S.. So far.. :p It was a telling change of what B&S had inside that was touching, gentle sweet, subtle, exquisite and elegant..

Denise.

BnSTrueGold

Spectator
Favorite B&S Routine

Favorite all-time favorites are Meditation and Lady Caliph, but they are not PRO routines. Favorite pro routines are The Kid, for its humor, and Let Me Fall, for its elegance and true representation of B&S's beauty. Actually, I love them ALL.

Dyan

On the Ice
Not a fair question at all. A hard choice (except for Elvis and Marilyn which is the only B&S program I'm not particularly fond of.)

In the end I chose Let Me Fall. It was elegant, beautiful, soft, romantic and B&S's subtle expression fit the program perfectly. I even loved the colors of the costumes. Let me Fall showed off Elena and Anton's exquisite line and posture.

:love:

If I could choose a runner up it would be The Kid.

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
The Kid? That's not a pro program. That was an exhibition while they were still eligible. It's my favorite among the choices though.

Since they turned pro, my favorite would probably be LMF. Highlighted their strengths perfectly. If I could is nice but too close to LMF IMO (although the moods of both are very different). I really enjoyed Kalinka as well, should be on the poll. It's possible to do fun, light programs to well known music but still with tremendous skating quality.

BTW, it was a shame they only performed one solo program in SOI in 2003.

Vash01

Medalist
RIskatingfan said:
The Kid? That's not a pro program. That was an exhibition while they were still eligible. It's my favorite among the choices though.

Since they turned pro, my favorite would probably be LMF. Highlighted their strengths perfectly. If I could is nice but too close to LMF IMO (although the moods of both are very different). I really enjoyed Kalinka as well, should be on the poll. It's possible to do fun, light programs to well known music but still with tremendous skating quality.

BTW, it was a shame they only performed one solo program in SOI in 2003.

OOPS! I forgot to add Kalinka to the list. It was lovely but too short.

I consider The kid their pro program because they continued to skate it in their post Olympic life.

Vash

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
Yes, but when the program was created they were eligible. I suppose that the status of the skaters when they create a program is important, they have different goals to reach. It doesn't matter at any rate, it's only a technicality LOL

Muse

Rinkside
Currently, it's Let Me Fall for me. They totally captivated me with their World Team Challenge performance. :)