Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 114 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Welcome to GS lenok83!! Hope to see you continue posting here and and especially in Yulia's fan thread. :)

Isabel_O'Reilly

Final Flight
I can't wait until Cup of China. :bang:

Me neither, it's taking absolutely forever.

Luckily I have my own skating to distract me a bit. I just started again at the end of September. Unfortunately I fell on a choctaw on the first day. (I wiped out completely, it was quite embarrassing) and bruised around my tailbone so I couldn't really jump or do any advanced spins for two weeks afterward. I couldn't remember why I liked skating so much because all I was thinking was ow, ow ow. Fortunately a cold, combined with the Thanskgiving long weekend gave me several extra days off the ice and now I can jump and actually do sit spins. Now I remember why I loved actually skating and it's given me new appreciation for how difficult it truly is.

I tried a broken leg sit spin like the one Yulia does in her combination spin and practically fell over the first time. :laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If my memory doesn't fail me, Persik is a girl as well, am I right?

Welcome to GS Yamita. Looking forward to more posts from you in the future:)

Two first time posters in one day :clap:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yulia's Fanpage just launched a "guess the image" of her costumes/dresses for this season. Either by drawing,writing, or craftsmanship you may submit your entry. Prizes include autograph by Yulia.

They created a seperate page here:
https://m.vk.com/imagine_julia