Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 110 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Alba

Record Breaker
That's it. It will keep you glued to the monitor. Something is wrong with the 1080p HD picture on my computer, so you might want to check picture quality before downloading. 720p HD gives me the best result.

OH no. I was dowloading the 1080p HD.
Normally I always download the 720p, but this time I was greedy. :biggrin:

papa

Match Penalty
Yulia doesn't believe in superstitions. :no: Remember when they asked if she got upset or made a deal out of a black cat crossing her path. Her reply was: "I honestly don't care....they have to run somewhere" :laugh:
Classic Yulia! :rofl:

sjid

Final Flight
OH no. I was dowloading the 1080p HD.
Normally I always download the 720p, but this time I was greedy. :biggrin:

There have been more than 10000 views in about a day. Too many viewers watching at the same time might limit quality. You may be okay with 1080 now if not so many are watching. Check it out. If not now, you should be able to use the 1080 later. I am sure the Bolshoi is not posting defective videos.

Alba

Record Breaker
Opposites attract... :p:biggrin:

:laugh:
I'm a pessimistic. I'm starting to think that I'm such a bad luck myself, that even black cats are afraid of me. :slink::biggrin:

@sijd: I'm dowloading the 720p version. It's a great quality so that's ok.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yulia doesn't believe in superstitions. :no: Remember when they asked if she got upset or made a deal out of a black cat crossing her path. Her reply was: "I honestly don't care....they have to run somewhere" :laugh:
i just loveeeee this girl. She's so like me when it comes to black cat. Lol I have 3 black cats at home.

papa

Match Penalty
i just loveeeee this girl. She's so like me when it comes to black cat. Lol I have 3 black cats at home.
She's so NOT like me...

Thrilling, real life story. :laugh:
I was rushing to long-distance bus once, that was about to leave in five minutes and maybe 300 meters away from the bus station black cat paraded across the road. Middle aged woman going beside me, stopped at once and looked at me. I stopped even quicker and looked at her. :biggrin:
We'd been staring at ourselves for like 5 seconds. Situation was obvious, still not any less embarassing...

Then, I came up with brilliant idea of bending down to tie my shoe. :p
She gave me last angry look and moved forward.
(I managed to catch the bus :cool:)

Meoima

Match Penalty
She's so NOT like me...

Thrilling, real life story. :laugh:
I was rushing to long-distance bus once, that was about to leave in five minutes and maybe 300 meters away from the bus station black cat paraded across the road. Middle aged woman going beside me, stopped at once and looked at me. I stopped even quicker and looked at her. :biggrin:
We'd been staring at ourselves for like 5 seconds. Situation was obvious, still not any less embarassing...

Aww... It if were me, I would love to come and pet her. :love:

Alba

Record Breaker

:rofl:

Aww... It if were me, I would love to come and pet her.

I don't think the problem is with touching them and loving them. The problem with many people (superstition) is when they cut your way/road :biggrin:

alebi

Medalist
Thank you Alba for your recap!

And about black cats... If I see one cutting my way well... I would follow him excited, trying to pet him and saying some nonsense with stupid higher voice :laugh: I don't think the cat would be so happy to meet me *this humans... they're so annoying! glacial glimpse* (so Julia's style! :laugh: )

starlight97

Final Flight
I come to my favorite skater's thread to see what's new and what do I read?
Talk about black cats and how fitting a fall would be in her Megapolis program, best at the World Championships :laugh:

Guys I know we're just joking but it gives me chills thinking about it! I'm pretty superstitious so please let's don't even say this stuff jokingly, it's bad luck indeed :laugh::slink:

papa

Match Penalty
Talk about black cats and how fitting a fall would be in her Megapolis program, best at the World Championships :laugh:
Hahaha, we're so boooored in the off-season! :laugh:

sjid

Final Flight

Guys I know we're just joking but it gives me chills thinking about it! I'm pretty superstitious so please let's don't even say this stuff jokingly, it's bad luck indeed :laugh::slink:

Hey Starlight97 -- It worked for Beethoven. He raised his fist defiantly on his deathbed, and people are still talking about it 200 years later.