Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 283 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

HanDomi

Record Breaker
In this translation of Yuzuru after the FS at GPF 2014 by ice-kingfisher on tumblr it say "He plans to return to his original jump layout after nationals." I'm getting confused on which layout he'll do :confused2:!?!? I guess we will find out in 10 days :slink:

The one I mentioned was before exhibition

giulia95

Medalist
In this translation of Yuzuru after the FS at GPF 2014 by ice-kingfisher on tumblr it say "He plans to return to his original jump layout after nationals." I'm getting confused on which layout he'll do :confused2:!?!? I guess we will find out in 10 days :slink:

I think this could be a good sign of a recovered confidence, even if I honestly think that 3 quads are insane, but no doubt Yuzu is far beyond normality...:) he said he was very tired when he fell on the lutz, but at the end of the program he was not even gasping as usual, which impressed me a lot .

people seem to forget Yuzu 's interviw at NHK, when he candidly admitted he desperately cried after the FS and couldn't figure out how to recover from the injury ...

what did he do in the last two weeks?:laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well we all knew this day would come :laugh: stamina increase in the last 2 weeks was really good, hopefully he can keep practicing the way brian tells him and he can manage 3 quad program

luvsasha

Final Flight
Awesome!! We'll have to have a "N. American's Love Yuzu" Fan Club meet up! :cheer:

I desperately want to go to Worlds in Boston. My main thing is finding someone I know to go with me because I'd probably drive and it's about 6 hours away. Money is a challenge, but I want to go badly. It's not often such a big event is on the East Coast and it's kind of a chance of a lifetime?

I love this thread, btw. I liked Yuzuru before but I am such a crazy fangirl after that freeskate. It's everything that I love about the sport, and he's such a sweet guy too. He could be so arrogant with the amount of talent he has, but he's still so supportive of everyone. I loved when he was trying to get the crowd to cheer louder for Javi. Adorable!

giulia95

Medalist
well we all knew this day would come :laugh: stamina increase in the last 2 weeks was really good, hopefully he can keep practicing the way brian tells him and he can manage 3 quad program

Yes!! the piece of paper with the training schedule has made unpredictable miracles in the last two weeks, giving a lot of strenght and confidence back to Yuzu, and – most important- fixing the 4S !:laugh:

if he continues the same way his FS layout will be only QUADS + 3A combos in less than 3 months! GOOO YUZUUU!!! :laugh2:

thanks everybody for updates!:)

chezzu

On the Ice

if this is true then i guess we're not going to be seeing a clean program from him for a while... :slink:
oh well. yuzu will always be yuzu.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yes!! the piece of paper with the training schedule has made unpredictable miracles in the last two weeks, giving a lot of strenght and confidence back to Yuzu, and – most important- fixing the 4S !:laugh:

if he continues the same way his FS layout will be only QUADS + 3A combos in less than 3 months! GOOO YUZUUU!!! :laugh2:

thanks everybody for updates!:)

hey dont underestimate the power of the piece of paper, for all we know it might contain some spells :laugh2:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I made a complete fool of myself in front of Sergey Voronov at the xray machine at the airport just now...
And all I could think was, thank goodness it wasn't Yuzuru, because I would have died from embarrassment then. ;-/
And was right behind Pogorilaya, Radionova, Lipnitskaia and someone I didn't recognize (junior?) in the queue, but I don't think they noticed my struggles with the machine, lol.
I'm not a famous person people, and I'd really rather not prefer to draw attention to myself like this, hehe. Will be happy to be back behind the computer, safely admiring Yuzuru from a distance!

Kelly

On the Ice
I made a complete fool of myself in front of Sergey Voronov at the xray machine at the airport just now...
And all I could think was, thank goodness it wasn't Yuzuru, because I would have died from embarrassment then. ;-/
And was right behind Pogorilaya, Radionova, Lipnitskaia and someone I didn't recognize (junior?) in the queue, but I don't think they noticed my struggles with the machine, lol.
I'm not a famous person people, and I'd really rather not prefer to draw attention to myself like this, hehe. Will be happy to be back behind the computer, safely admiring Yuzuru from a distance!

Have a safe trip back home. Thanks for your reports during GPF.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

:laugh: you are so lucky :love:
and if it was yuzuru then you would have caught his attention, even luckier :biggrin:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
You're welcome, though wish I had had access to something with a better keyboard than my trusty little ipod touch!
Voronov just came into the MacDonalds where I'm sitting, I wish I had the balls to go to him, apologize and congratulate him, sigh. ;-/

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Fan footage of SP and FP .

Thanks alia. Counting on you to post GPF banquet pics of Yuzuru with his "harem" and "posse." ;)

Thanks also to everyone who shared links, translations, and updates, etc.

Awww! And just when a number of us are planning to bridge that distance by going to 2016 Worlds! (My own target is Pyeongchang in 2018.)

By all accounts, Sergei seems a sweetheart so I don't think you should worry too much, ;)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Awww! And just when a number of us are planning to bridge that distance by going to 2016 Worlds! (My own target is Pyeongchang in 2018.)

By all accounts, Sergei seems a sweetheart so I don't think you should worry too much, ;)
I think he was in a hurry, he was gone again very fast, I checked and the flight to Moscow leaves at the exact same time as my own flight, but one from terminal D and the other from C, so now it makes sense why all the Russians were here at the same time. ;-)

I loved the GPF and definitely want to go to another FS event in the future (omg I have gone crazy!!!), but I guess I have a problem with talking to famous people, lol. Just not my thing. shrug. You should totally try and go to Worlds, it will probably be a smashing event! And Yuzu will surely be there, so of course it will be totally worth it for that alone!

Okay, totally gonna shut up now. this is way too off-topic, mea culpa! Yuzu luv time!!