Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 527 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

treeloving

Medalist
Yuzuru doing his best consider the circumstance! Let's wish a better health next year. He has a great sportmanship as well.

danni

On the Ice
Yuzuru doing his best consider the circumstance! Let's wish a better health next year. He has a great sportmanship as well.

You're right. Before worlds we said that we are thankfull if he obtains a medal. Thanks God is a silver and his friend Javi wins. As a good friends he will be happy for Javi. And Brian is a hero to have all his man in top 5.

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I'm very proud of Yuzuru, he is a great athlete and we know he can't win always but he tried his best and I congratulate him for that :clap:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
It's time to fully heal, leave that quad salchow and bring quad loop. My nerves can't stand it anymore before quad salchow :biggrin: And comeback next year for a title :cheer2:

Lindacrow

Final Flight
You know what, you were awesome today Yuzu and your tried your best. You were also a great sportsman! Congrats to Javi, he really deserves it and its amazing to see how great friends they are!!!:biggrin:

staccato

Rinkside
I am so, so relieved that he didn't break any further, and that he fought as much as he could to deliver the program. I think, after everything that's happened to him so far, what he put out tonight was more than anyone could have ever asked for. Rest well, young man, and I am incredibly glad that you're alright!

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I'm actually not sad about this or sad for him :) He did his best, but he made mistakes. Javier was better today and deserved to be ahead. And even after the mistakes he didn't give up but still did the best he could under the circumstances :clap: I refuse to be sad about something like that. He did a great job and can be so proud of himself.
And Yay Yuzu for being an awesome sportsman and friend :yay: as always

phaeljones

On the Ice
Yuzuru was not there to prove himself, only to be. And he was. The light always shone.

Thank you for your the sharing of your spirit and all your talent, of never giving up.

Please no more exhausting summers of too many shows. Let yourself grow, be well, stay well.

ahkeekee

Medalist
hey come on! A silver isn't that bad, is it? as long as he's tried his best, plus his health issues, it's actually pretty satisfactory already! And losing to his 'husband' isn't all that bad..... right?:biggrin:

firal

Record Breaker
I know he must be so disappointed in himself with his personality, not just because of that he didn't win, but also that he didn't complete his program to the level he wants. Javi just said that Hanyu-san dropped a few tears for him...(maybe for himself a little too:slink:)

But I agree, he totally fought all season and I hope he knows how much he had conquered already.

no WTT please!

Terrapin

On the Ice
I watched this live with my heart in my mouth... (I don't know why I did that to myself ^^).

But anyway Congratulations to Yuzuru for fighting till the end and of course to Javi who is a well-deserved winner! :points:

I hope next season will be more 'normal' with the two cricket brothers training alongside each other and continuing to inspire each other :)

Poice

Final Flight
I'm so proud of him! He really fought through his program. He can't win everything :) I'm sure he'll be back stronger next season :) I think he needed to lose....He should be motivated to compete for couple more years!