Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 53 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

skatefan22

Medalist
He is talking about the relationship with other skaters.

From 03:40

Announcer: Among the skaters, who do you get along well?

Nobunari: Well, among male skaters, Hanyu-kun, and, among ladies, Murakami Kanako-chan, I think. Maybe, my mental age is low to my actual age (laughs). Oh, this may sound disrespectful to them. In any case, I think I can get along pretty well with younger ones. Of course, I have pretty good relationship with older skaters as well, including Suzuki Akiko-chan.

A: Then, you are communicating with them frequently?

N: Yes, frequently. Using LINE, for example.

A: You are making many appearances on variety TV programs recently. What are they saying about that?

N: Well, I usually consult with them about my appearance on variety shows. I ask for their advice about in which direction or orientation I should take. Such as, "I will act in a variety show and do this and that. What do you think about that?" And so on.

A: They are not in the variety show field, aren't they?

N: No. But, I ask them "I'm going to do this, but I cannot decide yet." Then they reply, "Well, it may be too much, I'm afraid." This kind of consultation.

A: Oh, you are thinking pretty seriously.

N: Yes, I do. If I have done something and messed up, there would be no way to undo it.

A: (Laughs)

N: So, I look and think well before I leap. I do that in order to make the people enjoy the program pleasantly.

A: Oh, it's wonderful.

Thank you, SuzyQ, for the translation. Yuzu and Kana as little consultant - kind of cute. So Yuzu has LINE? :p

SuzyQ

Medalist
Thank you, SuzyQ, for the translation. Yuzu and Kana as little consultant - kind of cute. So Yuzu has LINE? :p

Nobunari just said "LINE toka", meaning LINE, etc., without specifically mentioning with whom.

So, it is not clear whether this means "using LINE with only Kanako, or Kanako and/or Yuzuru".

echotpe

On the Ice
Lambiel is one of my favorite skaters. They are both so adorable.

Yes, I also love their unique charisma on ice and in life. Wonder Yuzu will grow to what kind of charm and maturity in thirty years old as Lambiel is now. Looking forward to see.

By the way, Lambiel did performances in Artistry on Ice in China last weekend. His amazing spins! Here are the video, enjoy! ;)

* Say I Wanna Know (song by Nick Waterhouse)
* The Water (song by Hurts)

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Yes, I also love their unique charisma on ice and in life. Wonder Yuzu will grow to what kind of charm and maturity in thirty years old as Lambiel is now. Looking forward to see.

By the way, Lambiel did performances in Artistry on Ice in China last weekend. His amazing spins! Here are the video, enjoy! ;)

* Say I Wanna Know
* The Water

Great :clap:

skatefan22

Medalist

* Say I Wanna Know (song by Nick Waterhouse)
* The Water

Awwww, I can watch Lambiel's the water for many many times and still feel fresh. :love:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Thank you!
Beautiful and perfect. He always touches my heart, bring tears to my eyes. He is truly a miracle.

I agree, I think everything in this program waas well thoght.

The production, the simple arragement of the song, Fumiya Sashida´s voice is very beautiful. The way the program start soft and is builds momento to the end...Yuzuru edges looks great.

roxella

On the Ice
Hello everyone!
Any news about Yuzu's LP? I haven't been on the forum for quite a long time and I have to read all you wrote during the last 2-3 weeks :popcorn:
But before doing this I just wanted to know about his LP :cool:
Thanks!

Kohane

Rinkside
Hello everyone!
Any news about Yuzu's LP? I haven't been on the forum for quite a long time and I have to read all you wrote during the last 2-3 weeks :popcorn:
But before doing this I just wanted to know about his LP :cool:
Thanks!

Sorry, apparently no news at all D:

Esopian

Final Flight
^ It's quite nice to hear that Yuzuru is training well in Toronto, without crazy media chasing him. Thanks for the photo! :biggrin:

Rinkside
wow he looks really fit in that picture! He's been looking fit this off season. Its different from before. He looks more bulky, i think?