Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker

Meoima

Match Penalty
That picture will bring me nightmares... thanks a lot :sarcasm:
Oh my, for sure I think even Yuzuru couldn't bear to wear that thing despite his admiration for Weir.:slink: I mean you need to cut of your shame nerves to wear that thing. And we all know Yuzuru is pretty shy. His Juliet costume was nowhere near this shameless level. :unsure:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I have feeling Yuzu will use Carmina Burana for LP.

If I am right, you can call me oracle :biggrin: :biggrin:

skatefan22

Medalist
I think he doesn't. It's just the poor light and low quality of the video.
Is it that hard to accept he's naturally attractive? :laugh:

Oh, I mean his eyes are so beautifully shaped!!! His eyes are quite long in shape with corners naturally lifted - very close to (only close to, not yet the same as) what is called ''pheonix eye" (can’t find any better translation). In Asian art, beautiful girls/boys or valiant warriors/ generals are usually described as having this type of eye shape. :love:

I have feeling Yuzu will use Carmina Burana for LP.

If I am right, you can call me oracle :biggrin: :biggrin:

But what is Carmina Burana????

Edit: Ok, I googled it :)

skatefan22

Medalist
I am here... And I am crying...:cry::cry:
Fingers cross for something less Weir-ish! :bang: my dream is being shattered!

Oh, don't cry. Johnny will sure be nice to Yuzu. ;) I think Yuzu is still a kid in Johnny's mind. Look at R&J 2.0 costume, it is pretty pure angel like. That is how Johnny sees Yuzu in his eyes. I think Johnny will (if he is invited) design something that suits Yuzu's personality and image.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
No, really, he can't possibly skate in a costume that would have transparency in certain body parts- those things could lead to deduction. I just hope his LP costume would be pleasing to the eye or at least fun to examine.:laugh:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
~Pamina~ can you really blame us girls for getting jealous from time to time?? XD
...yes, I dug really deep in my big box of hackneyed clichés to come up with that one!
Then I guess you share this feeling watching his new pictures, videos and him live?;):yes: