Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22 | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Day 2 in Nagoya (Saturday 4th) will be broadcast on BS Asahi next Saturday (11th) from 1pm to 3:54pm, Japan time.
Do NewHome and JapanTV Standard have this channel? This would be a nice present for those who subscribed to see their broadcast of several days of FaOI.

AxelLover

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
I just stumbled upon this video.

What an amazing jump! Perfect pure technique, insane height, absolutely fully rotated! I could watch this video all day! :love2:

yugra

Rinkside
Country
Hungary
David Wilson: "Yuzu has talent and passion, and not only is he a great skater, but he is also very quick-witted.
Yuzu had some very sweet things to say about the choreography this time. He said, "I always feel like you help me grow".
It makes me want him to use his unlimited potential to challenge him to do something different.
Besides, one thing I've learned from watching Yuzu is that he is a wonderfully charismatic person. He has grown a lot over the past few years when it comes to owning the place during the competition. When Yuzu skates, no matter what he is doing, he has everyone's undivided attention and completely drowns out anyone else. It is a rare and special talent. I have a lot of respect for that power of his. It's because you can't teach charisma.
Charisma is a special talent more than the talent to jump. There are many athletes who can jump, but not many who can grasp the hearts of the audience. Yes, Yuzu is one of them. My hat is truly off to him. Wow!"

Thanks for the link to David Wilson's kind words about Yuzuru Hanyu!

I agree - Yuzu really is got still untapped potential despite his all wins.
And, I will say my thoughts again - he has a sharpness and clarity of artistic movement, but also a special power that his choreographers rarely used.

His power is predatory in some ways, but he controls it and can be cute or charming when he wants to be.

Yes, he has strong self-control, but deep hidden emotions as well.
Frankly, I love his will and desire to win even more than his victories.

Charisma is so much more than just the talent to jump or effective use of "visual kei" (I like Atsushi Sakurai, though).
It's uniqueness.
It's the ability to catch and ignite souls.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
A game: guessing the program from the step sequence, without music, in black and white and centred on legs.
It's really doable, not only for Let's Go Crazy. His step sequences are so varied!

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
There was a S.PARK about Fantasy on Ice in Kobe:

Otherwise, it seems that Fuji TV bought the broadcasting rights and will not broadcast?
Yet, a broadcast was announced in dozens of Japanese and Taiwanese cinema theatres:

I don't know which show is to be broadcast. As it was sold out, they added more cinema theatres, both in Japan and in Taiwan.

ankifeather

Final Flight
Otherwise, it seems that Fuji TV bought the broadcasting rights and will not broadcast?
Yet, a broadcast was announced in dozens of Japanese and Taiwanese cinema theatres:
Fuji is broadcasting the Faoi Kobe show on June 26, along with interview between Nobu and Hanyu

Even all the additional increased cinema seats in Taiwan were sold out and lots of Tawianese fans attended the Faoi cinema screenings

Last edited: