Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 242 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Magill

Record Breaker
Here's from Constanza Rizzacasa d'Orsogna from Corriere della Sera, a renown Italian journalist and Yuzuru fan, the author of the original Corriere della Sera article on Yuzu's Gucci ambassadorship which got then reposted in Japanese (social?) media translated to Japanese :love:
'
And here's her previous post on this from her Insta account,

Last edited:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
For RE_PRAY in Miyagi, the general sales registration will be from 25th to 27th:
https://twitter.com/repray_icestory/status/1771371294526669238

If I didn't miss a sale, there will have been only two lotteries for the sale of RE_PRAY in Miyagi (apart for the restricted view sales and the resales, both necessarily a few days before the shows), instead of the usual four or five? sales in Japanese shows. There was no other way because of the short time between the announcement and the shows, but in my Westerner's viewpoints, one lottery would suffice, when each lottery has far more participants than there are seats overall, so I wonder if this is a trend, and how many lotteries next shows will have.

Magill

Record Breaker
"Y" photobook on Yuzu, sold out immediately after release, is being reprinted and will be available for purchase again since March 30.
Here's more info (in Japanese but you can use your browser translation feature)

Last edited:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
"Y" photobook on Yuzu, sold out immediately after release, is being reprinted and will be available for purchase again since March 30.
Here's more info (in Japanese but you can use y0ur browser translation feature)

I saw that it was back in first place on Amazon...
ISU have the power to give the scores they want as they don't give any way to claim, but they can't make a so-so skater into the best ever (until the next), or prevent people from watching him (although they were very close with his Olympic skates geoblocked for many months, and still rather gatekept) and loving him. If anything, they're doing the reverse, getting Figure Skating lovers to scorn excellent skaters just because they're in that circus.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I saw that it was back in first place on Amazon...
ISU have the power to give the scores they want as they don't give any way to claim, but they can't make a so-so skater into the best ever (until the next), or prevent people from watching him (although they were very close with his Olympic skates geoblocked for many months, and still rather gatekept) and loving him. If anything, they're doing the reverse, getting Figure Skating lovers to scorn excellent skaters just because they're in that circus.
Yuzu's career is going from strength to strength, every announcement he makes is something everyone thought impossible. And he is doing, can continue to do, what he loves best, skating.

I'm happy.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
The Master and his tools, the Artist and his paints... Yuzu and his skates :) Love these photos !

Then there's Elle's What's in my Bag: