Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 253 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Magill

Record Breaker
This is from the time of Notte Stellata 2024, I think, but I do not recall seeing it earlier, so I think you might not have seen it, either. These pics have been taken in the Sendai Visitors Center at the Aobayama Park surrounding the Seimei castle, the Yuzu pics and stuff were there on display , I guess, in recognition of the crowds coming to the city to see Notte Stellata.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This is from the time of Notte Stellata 2024, I think, but I do not recall seeing it earlier, so I think you might not have seen it, either. These pics have been taken in the Sendai Visitors Center at the Aobayama Park surrounding the Seimei castle, the Yuzu pics and stuff were there on display , I guess, in recognition of the crowds coming to the city to see Notte Stellata.

Beautiful! The love that Yuzu's home has for him is wonderful.

Magill

Record Breaker
Sooo ... the final countdown, the final hours just before the final Re_Pray show! I can't believe it, I want this show to go on and on forever, I love it so much! Anyway, all the best to Yuzu for this show!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
See, even this short teaser shows why Yuzu's shows are on such a higher level than most of the others: production, lighting, music, imaginative design... oh, and Yuzu of course :biggrin: But he and Mikiko and their team pit in the work!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That was incredible, the extra-ness of everything, Yuzu throwing even more absolutely everything into each program, and the encore was so full of love and fun... a wonderful end to the greatest ice show series of all time.

He should now go and rest. That final message was intriguing, it will be fascinating to see what comes next.

Magill

Record Breaker
That was awesome! It truly was! Perfect, but also wonderful to see Yuzuru sooo obviously happy and in such a good place both mentally and physically! And the crowd was sooo wonderfully loving for him!:love:

Magill

Record Breaker
That was incredible, the extra-ness of everything, Yuzu throwing even more absolutely everything into each program, and the encore was so full of love and fun... a wonderful end to the greatest ice show series of all time.

He should now go and rest. That final message was intriguing, it will be fascinating to see what comes next.
Yes, the end was lovely, wasn't it? And I was happy to learn he loves Re_Pray so much cause I love it too.
But, yes, there was an extra vibe today throughout the show, something inexplicable, even though the show was always top of the tops, it was really extra fine today. Maybe it was Yuzu's happiness of skating at home, I don't know., Truly lovely final!

Magill

Record Breaker
And here's some more...Yuzu's impromtu dance at the final round which has already become a tradition of his solo shows , was particularly inspired today, here's just a portion ...
And have a look at the standing crowds and the ovations....

Magill

Record Breaker
More and more little clips from today's show are coming in and getting posted. Here's Yuzuru thanking his fans in many languages (and high hopes he raised while doing so expressed in the post description :love:) - just click on each pic to start it running

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I have wondered what to send and what not to send... Those close-ups in Ashura-chan may be out of place here?
But I think that speaking of his Haku costume malfunction is innocuous. The zip in the back opened, but the costume stayed in place, and Yuzuru Hanyu went on skating One Summer's Day as beautifully as ever:
https://twitter.com/Grandprixoli/status/1777697820612387001?ref_url=

Some have recalled that in Spirited Away, Haku under his dragon shape, loses his scales while hearing at last his full name, and related it to this incident.

I have found no report on how many fainted in the assistance...😚

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I loved this, saying thank you to the people from different countries who were there and watching...

The Finnish one was hard to come. The (knowingly idle, but still affectionate) rumour that he's going to practice on a Finnish frozen lake now that Ice Rink Sendai is closed and into works, loses some more probability...
(I think that this "rumour" stems from a real photographer's dream of photographing him on a frozen lake, I don't know how such a lake became Finnish.)