Shoma Uno | Page 309 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
apparently Shoma said that he had influenza after Canada GP with 39° fever and fell asleep for 4 days

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Twitter Users say Shoma had a messy practice. So, same old same old?

^^^Whoa! 102.2 fever?! It's probably a miracle the skaters aren't sick more often, what with being in arenas with a lot of people and all the flying they do.

Yes! So good to see the Prince. Gee, a messy practice. Good to see he's keeping with the tradition. Wonder if he had to rent the rink today?! :devil: Go Shomachka. Show 'em how to do it!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
apparently Shoma said that he had influenza after Canada GP with 39° fever and fell asleep for 4 days

:( So the Canadian curse did hit him after all, but fortunately only after the deed. Hope he rested well and ate a lot of chicken broth or whatever Japanese equivalent there is.

As for a messy practice, it's Shoma, I completely believe he'll nail his SP as he always does.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Shoma was wearing his Number 1 shirt at practice today. The same shirt he was wearing at SC
it brought him good luck at SC.

LOL no surprise about his messy practice. GO Shoma!!!!!:cheer: I am cheering
early for the Prince!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Shoma was wearing his Number 1 shirt at practice today. The same shirt he was wearing at SC
it brought him good luck at SC.

LOL no surprise about his messy practice. GO Shoma!!!!!:cheer: I am cheering
early for the Prince!

Wasn't the 1 for UNO red at IDF instead of white like at SC? ;)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
'Even the dazzling smile of CEO Higuchi couldn't hide the fact that the newly opened Grenoble branch of Fluffy's bar had a serious lack of quality drinks', Shoma thought to himself, slightly disappointed.

I think if he was hoping for a Harvey Wallbanger or a White Russian, he was sadly disappointed!...But, he's wearing different pants. His other ones have the word CHARM on them. No purple velvet pants in sight. Darn! :gaah:

Kanna

On the Ice
'Even the dazzling smile of CEO Higuchi couldn't hide the fact that the newly opened Grenoble branch of Fluffy's bar had a serious lack of quality drinks', Shoma thought to himself, slightly disappointed.

lmao🤣 he needs to order eggnog, ginger & camomile tea for flu full-recovery.
I was shocked he had to sleep for 4 days..even he does love to sleep💦
btw K&C is a must to buy, great pics in almost all pages plus a poster.

Latremu

Final Flight
https://twitter.com/yawning_shoma/status/931315610180620288

Huh, he lost 2 kg since the flu... That's nearly 5 pounds! Yikes. He should have eaten more meat and rice! That's some serious flu. Poor thing. I only hope he skates in a way that he's happy with his performance, considering that he's just recovering from his flu. Hopefully Grenoble is kinder to the skaters than Regina was (in terms of ice and weather and pops and splats and sickness). I do really hope it's a good competition for everyone.

More yawning moments! Aside from the Shocat calendar, we might need a yawning shoma calendar. He sure doesn't hold back on the yawns. https://twitter.com/asverit/status/931243153461530624

Latremu

Final Flight

That's because bars don't serve milk teas! Nor do they serve persons under 21 years of age the real "quality drinks".

What is a White Russian or a Harvey Wallbanger? I think my mixology knowledge is lacking here.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Yikes - he's only been back on the ice for a week or so. Hope he's ok. Can't imagine jumping if you feel weak. Hopefully he's ok now though, and maybe it was good to get the flu out of the way early! He probably lost some muscle, which is heavy. That yawning is something else!!!! :love: Sign me up for the yawning calendar! :dance2:

Wishing everyone a safe competition! :points:

ETA -- Latremu:
White Russian -- mocha liqueur, vodka, heavy cream. Harvey Wallbanger -- hazelnut liqueur, orange juice, vodka
Tootsie Roll -- coffee liqueur, orange juice, vodka

(sigh -- I'll be sticking to my Diet Coke) :sad4:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
This is such a messy first half of the Olympic season, Javi, Yuzuru, and now Shoma got the flu. Thank God he recovered pretty well and i think he still looks in good form! Take care and don't get sick again Shoma!! Everyone too, flu season is here, so take care and stay warm. (My throat has been being funny this two days, I hope that doesn't get into something serious).

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I read on twitter that Shoma said his condition is not good, he knows why, but doesn't want to talk about it. So, the reason is NOT the flu. And we can guess what it is. I'm so worried now....:sad4:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
That's because bars don't serve milk teas! Nor do they serve persons under 21 years of age the real "quality drinks".

What is a White Russian or a Harvey Wallbanger? I think my mixology knowledge is lacking here.

It's funny to me to read this. I know that you are only officially an adult at 20 in Japan. In Germany we went to Cocktail Happy Hours in bars as soon as we hit 18 and it's generally not really frowned upon if you drink wine or beer at 16. Strange world.