Alina Zagitova | Page 488 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

egoshina

On the Ice
Can you be more specific?

"We have been running some tests behind the scenes and will be upgrading our server in the next few days. There will be some down time, however, we are going to do everything we can to ensure that the forum is up and running in time for the competitions taking place later this week."

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
"We have been running some tests behind the scenes and will be upgrading our server in the next few days. There will be some down time, however, we are going to do everything we can to ensure that the forum is up and running in time for the competitions taking place later this week."

Oh, I see. I should be paying more attention to technical announcements :)

lusk8

Record Breaker
GS is going to change server so we may have quite a bit of down time as the change happens.

They’re aiming to stabilize to be ready for the start of the GP season later this month.

I’ll be checking daily to see if we can post and get current since we in Alina’s fanfest have Japan Open coming up during the change.

Speaking of which here are the broadcast details for the event:

Japan Open: Oct. 6 at 12:30. Broadcast: Oct. 6 at 18:30
Carnival on Ice: Oct. 6 at 18:30. Broadcast: Oct. 8 at 12:00

These are Tokyo Japan Times.

It’ll be on in TV Tokyo

Love you guys and will miss you during the offline times.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Some Alina and Mai to tidy us up in the eventual down server times.

Mai is a beautiful person and there is a nice story under this picture about how Mai was wearing headphones while Alina skated but heard the applause and new that Alina got big scores.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boaw77hn8LX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=y09dvipribuk

This is a photo that Alina probably took with Mai’s phone, it was in Mai’s fan club on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoasxASnAxg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=osxp56slflam

lusk8

Record Breaker

That truly was!! I love Alina’s happy face after she has a good skate, she just can’t stop smiling, I find that endearing.

And Eteri’s hug, along with some words that are probably praise, is just perfect. Like at the kiss & cry for both the SP and the FS we see her rubbing Alina’s shoulder, great moment between skater and coach.

bewitched

On the Ice
I can't wait for Japan Open! I Hope we'll have GS on when it is happening. And wonder if Daniil will go too!

P.S. EdRoz, what have you done? My Instagram is on fire :D

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
btw, https://youtu.be/ydnGujFmRSM?t=4152
Dudakov says that Alina skated in Chelyabinsk while having temperature of 39 degrees (celsius) :eeking: I suppose he talks about RusNats? Where she was second with 221 score being junior..

Yes, he does. In this moment https://youtu.be/ydnGujFmRSM?t=4149
One more example that Alina is SURVIVOR.

And another one fact from Alina's video from season 2015/2016 https://youtu.be/lOm9o_5jB6A?t=263
she had to attend physical training of her own group and physical training of the second group
Her schedule for that day:
physical
ice
30 min break
physical
30 min break
physical
ice
cool down exercises

All this continues until 9 PM. Alina asks her friend than "Do you wanna go out at 10 PM? I don't."

lusk8

Record Breaker
I can't wait for Japan Open! I Hope we'll have GS on when it is happening. And wonder if Daniil will go too!

P.S. EdRoz, what have you done? My Instagram is on fire :D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] about your Instagram, you deserve recognition and I have to say you looked great at it. Go girl!

I don’t think they take their coaches to Japan Open, never seen evidence of a coach on the competition videos but I might be wrong.

Japan Open is what’s called a “Team Event” and features only the FS. Skaters’ points count for their team and we have males and females. After each skate, at the kiss & cry, we see only the other skaters on the team awaiting the score reveal with the person that just skated.

I don’t think scores there count for Season’s Best either (Nebelhorn and other CS competitions do).

It’s more of a fun event and a chance for skaters to do their programs, make some money and perform on an Ice Show all bundled into one.

For Alina this is a perfect event to attend on her beloved Japan and a chance to skate Carmen before an audience there (Lara Croft EX too), more special too since she’s not doing the GP in Japan.

It’ll be great for us to watch too, last year they did a funny choreography after all members of the team entered, and we’ll have great quality videos with better angles of filming too.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
no, Eteri was at Japan Open last 2 seasons. Japan Open 2016 with Evgenia. Japan Open 2017 with Alina and Evgenia. I think this time is going to be the same.
but I doubt Daniil will go. There're other competitions when he may need to be.
- 2nd Event of Russian Cup 2-6 October 2018 - 5 skaters from Eteri-team.
- Finlandia Trophy - Oct 4-8, 2018 - 3 skaters from Eteri-team
- Japan Open 2008 - Oct 6 - Alina

I guess.
Dudakov will stay at home with the rest of the group.
Daniil - Finland
Rozanov - Russian Cup
Eteri - Japan

And I think it may be one of the reason why Trusova was moved to the 7th stage JGP. Busy schedule

Ladogaboy

On the Ice
Apparently, the word "zagi" means "dear/beloved" in Korean, and that what Alina's Korean fans call her. Now, I don't speak Korean, but it would be awesome if true. :)

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Apparently, the word "zagi" means "dear/beloved" in Korean, and that what Alina's Korean fans call her. Now, I don't speak Korean, but it would be awesome if true. :)

interesting
I found in Google translator 자기야 = honey it sounds like "tsagiya"
we have ask a Korean!!!!