Tuktamysheva
Konstantinova
Panenkova
Samodurova
Sotskova
Tsurskaya
Radionova

And there are others who did not, but we dont count those
Basically, since Russia pretty much maxed out possible GP spots, 3A turning senior means that 3 of the above mentioned ladies would be out of GP next year, regardless performance (because 3A will be better).
If someone performs poorly, it will just make things easier to rusfed.

Only if all of the ladies get two spots

alvina9894

Final Flight
Tarakanova is showing tons of potential. I think she’s taking on a leadership role there too. If they can keep her tech in order and give her an alternative style to what Eteri’s kids bring it could actually help her to stand out a bit. I hope this relationship lasts for a while. It could be beneficial for both. It would be nice to see her peak during the 2022 season. Just sayin’ :pray:

She has always been a top contender since novice competitions. I am glad she has been in good hands all along - Panova, Tutberidze, Plushchenko.
Querer is a bit rich and I need some time to get used to the programme, but the Moonlight Sonata is really impressive and suits her so well! I would love to see her having a successful season, go to Junior Worlds (she was really robbed last season in JrNats) and getting GP assignments. Right now she's sitting at #15 season's best and #7 among Russian ladies (excluding our little snow angel Alenka) and I think she needs a higher SB to stay in this position by the end of the season.

moriel

Record Breaker
She has always been a top contender since novice competitions. I am glad she has been in good hands all along - Panova, Tutberidze, Plushchenko.
Querer is a bit rich and I need some time to get used to the programme, but the Moonlight Sonata is really impressive and suits her so well! I would love to see her having a successful season, go to Junior Worlds (she was really robbed last season in JrNats) and getting GP assignments. Right now she's sitting at #15 season's best and #7 among Russian ladies (excluding our little snow angel Alenka) and I think she needs a higher SB to stay in this position by the end of the season.

Yep, specially since she is in risk of not making the JW team.
Maybe it would be wise for her to do some senior Bs till the end of the season, not sure if yet possible.

alvina9894

Final Flight
Yep, specially since she is in risk of not making the JW team.
Maybe it would be wise for her to do some senior Bs till the end of the season, not sure if yet possible.

She can't do senior Bs because she's not senior-eligible this season. Urgh she could've gotten higher scores in JGP if it weren't for stupid politicking.

moriel

Record Breaker
She can't do senior Bs because she's not senior-eligible this season. Urgh she could've gotten higher scores in JGP if it weren't for stupid politicking.

then senior B's early next season, or maybe staying in juniors for another year
once 3A goes senior, things will be much easier.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Samodurova skated her Hava Nagila programme at a local competition a couple of days ago. Do you think she has switched back to it?

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
My guess for Tarakanova is if she is top 9 of the russians in terms of SB she will get GPs next year and then she will move on to seniors. If not she will probably do JGP for one mor year (apart from eteris two new girls the girls coming up next year dont seam that strong) here she will hopefully make the final for a third time which will help her build reputation. Then she might get one of the later CS to make her international senior debute.

I actually think Tarakanova have a better chance of making the JW team his year than last. Rus fed clearly dont want 3 girls from the same school (which is why she never had a chance last year). This year i would consider her the best non Eteri junior and therefore she might get the third spot. Unless 3A bring out the 3A and quads to force rusfeds hands (assuming tarakanova dont have a quad at this point)

lavoix

Match Penalty
Samodurova skated her Hava Nagila programme at a local competition a couple of days ago. Do you think she has switched back to it?

I hope not - I like her programs this year.

So all 3 A girls turn senior next year? Is this confirmed? For some reason I thought only Kostornaya will turn senior. That will be a big battle in Russia to see who makes the world/euro/olympic teams.

alvina9894

Final Flight
I hope not - I like her programs this year.

So all 3 A girls turn senior next year? Is this confirmed? For some reason I thought only Kostornaya will turn senior. That will be a big battle in Russia to see who makes the world/euro/olympic teams.

Well, no, of course nothing is confirmed at this point in the season. The 2017 JGPF podium + Shcherbakova are all eligible to turn senior next season.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker

It wouldn't be a bad choice, the music for the new short program is a little bland and flat.

Did she have the 3lutz back also?

EDIT: at this event from last week she had the new program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aU_yvrZmk

BTW Sima looked great there, i hope she gets Radionova's spot at SA.

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
There is nothing confirmed for anyone moving to seniors next year but as the 3A have verry high sb already there is no way they are not eligeble for 2 GPs each next year, why would they not mve up?

The only possiblity for me is that if one of them bombs jrnats and misses the JW (or rusfed decides they only want 2 eteri girls) they might want to stay one more year in junior so they can get a JW medal before going senior

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Polina Plakhotnaya 3Lutz at the age of 10: https://streamable.com/ghzta

Who knows whether she'll do something crazy in a couple of years...

3 new Eteri juniors next season... I doubt they'd want to have 5 Eteri girls in juniors at one time. Cycling 3 at a time makes more sense.

alvina9894

Final Flight
There is nothing confirmed for anyone moving to seniors next year but as the 3A have verry high sb already there is no way they are not eligeble for 2 GPs each next year, why would they not mve up?

The only possiblity for me is that if one of them bombs jrnats and misses the JW (or rusfed decides they only want 2 eteri girls) they might want to stay one more year in junior so they can get a JW medal before going senior

Serafima Sakhanovich took silver in 2014JGPF and 2015JWC, and was 6th on the SB list of 2014/15 season. That didn't stop RusFed from holding her in juniors for the third season.

katymay

Medalist
Polina Plakhotnaya 3Lutz at the age of 10: https://streamable.com/ghzta

Who knows whether she'll do something crazy in a couple of years...

3 new Eteri juniors next season... I doubt they'd want to have 5 Eteri girls in juniors at one time. Cycling 3 at a time makes more sense.

There are three? I know Kamila, but who are the other two? (I was thinking her other ones were in the 11-12 group). Polina gets great height on that jump.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
There are three? I know Kamila, but who are the other two? (I was thinking her other ones were in the 11-12 group). Polina gets great height on that jump.
Khromykh and Usacheva. Khromykh is the one who danced with Valieva in the recent dance video if you've seen it. Clearly the weakest of the three at least before the season but I think we should wait for her season debut. Usacheva you can for instance see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJQeymIlxEQ

The age group is relatively stacked overall with at least 4 good Panova girls(Shabotova, Frolova, Kanysheva, Sinitsyna) and a potential Anfisa Ryabova dark horse. Although, well, I can only put Valieva at the level of the 3 A at this point in time.

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Serafima Sakhanovich took silver in 2014JGPF and 2015JWC, and was 6th on the SB list of 2014/15 season. That didn't stop RusFed from holding her in juniors for the third season.

but Serafima had serious personal (family) problems, she even thought to retire and did not train for a while; do you know for sure from whom the initiative to not compete at senior level did come?

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Sima posted a photo in the St. Petersburg airport in her Insta story and tagged her coach in it. I'd be shocked if she was headed to SA after all, but a girl can dream