2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
There is no Dutch Nationals yet (it always takes place during the Challenge Cup, the skaters with the highest placement there become Dutch Champion). However, the Dutch Federation has announced the team going to Euros:

Niki Wories in ladies
Thomas Kennes in men
Daria Danilova/Michel Tsiba in pairs

There is also an active Dance team but they have not yet managed to get their Minimum TES in competition (Chesea Verhaeg and Sherim van Geffen). They will however go tot Mentor Torun cup (too late to qualify for euros, but maybe they'll get the minimums for Worlds - they are improving).

There's more info in the Dutch Figure Skating Thread.

Andrea82

Medalist
I suspect it's because Ladies is by far their most developed discipline. They only have one pair team for now so they get various exemptions to help them develop. But the requirements for Men's are pretty intense too, I just left them out because this is the European Ladies thread. :)

Thanks! I missed seeing those when I went looking.

They are under the "Regolamenti" section. In one of the files under ARTISTICO – Regolamenti 2019-2020 (attachment "access to national teams 2020-21")
https://www.fisg.it/web/artistico-regolamenti-2019-2020/

Nirti

Medalist
I've read on the french forum that she still struggles with back injury and that's not sure whether she will go back to competition.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I've read on the french forum that she still struggles with back injury and that's not sure whether she will go back to competition.
That’s so sad. I was a big fan of Anna Kuzmenko. There are no other French ladies skaters with potential. The European ladies with potential ( Anna, Loena, Viveca) are dropping like flies, getting injured.

P44

On the Ice
That’s so sad. I was a big fan of Anna Kuzmenko. There are no other French ladies skaters with potential. The European ladies with potential ( Anna, Loena, Viveca) are dropping like flies, getting injured.

Yes that's a bit sad. France now has a very strong man but for ladies I don't see anything coming :(
But that's great we still have ladies who continue to grow.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Anastasia Shabotova won Ukrainian Nationals with 189.23! She tried 3A but it was 3A<< with a fall. Also had an UR on the 3Lz-Eu-3S< and two ! on her 3Fs but was otherwise clean!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Finland's team to Euro's is as expected, the national medalist who have also best SB results: Emmi Peltonen, Jenni Saarinen, Linnea Ceder. Substitutes are Sofia Sula, Vera Stolt and Oona Ounasvuori.

I have read from some articles that Viveca has been training, but she cannot practice jumps with full effect. She will not go to Nordics and there is not any competitions in near future which she would have been announced to.

Edit: I checked some posts about the competitions in the beginning of the next year. At the moment Viveca is planning to compete next time at challenge Cup Haag, 20th-23rd February.

Last edited:

P44

On the Ice
Team France for European Championships :

Maé-Bérénice MEITE
Maïa MAZZARA
Léa SERNA