CCoSp
3S+2T+2Lo - 2Lo< on replay
3F - perhaps <
3Lo
StSq
2A
ChSq
LSp

Great skate from Li, she landed all her jumps! Standing O! There might be some <, but who cares?

FS: 69.41 + 58.13 = 127.54 (PB)
Tot: 183.85 (PB), in 2nd (out of 18)

Less than a point behind Gold

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Whoah. Superb technical performance from the Chinese girl, with a great ending.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
This could move into 2nd which would be the final death knall to the Russians already faint hopes for 3 spots. What a great skate, charming little skater.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Wow, Zijun Li! First performance that put goosebumps on my skin. First absolutely clean one right? Wow.

jamie

On the Ice
First worlds for her, yes. Her team mate was 7th last year, but has been well surpassed Li this season.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Zijun did her best, but with Zhang's performance China will have only one spot... Will she beat Liza? :think:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I hope she sticks to pop and Aguilera because I would throw a fit if she attempted to skate to the great soulful songs.

Let her grow up a bit and I think she'd be quite good. She's got the feeling for it, but she's still so young. Live a little, then come back and I bet it would be very interesting.

tulosai

Record Breaker
OMG Li! One of my favorites and this is definitely my favorite program of the night so far. If she doesn't go ahead of Gracie I'll... have to see the protocols lol. This was just brilliant and I a so glad she went out there and screamed 'pay attention to ME, judges'.

I hope this posts a huge score. She is a truly beautiful skater.