2014 Worlds Gala | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2014 Worlds Gala

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm glad we got a different exhibition from the Olys. He's really won me over since we've gotten to see more of his personality...great stuff!

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Anna's giving me such a Tessa vibe right now.
I like the lei and shirt, Luca.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree!!! She looks so happy, especially that smile she gave in the middle. Each individual moment wasn't as crisp, but I think that's my favorite version of Je T'aime. C'est magnifique, Yulia. Maintenant je ne peux pas parler en anglais. J'oublier ma premier langue, anglais.

I think after this season we will see an ever so slightly less business approach to Yulia. As much as I hate seeing her fall I think it's helping her grow and take herself less seriously. And when she smiles and emotes its just downright cute!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I wish Tatsuki's music wasn't so intense throughout the whole performance. If it had a little more variety in the mood I think it would've made it nicer. Kudos to him for being able to keep up with it, though.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I never watched much Ice Dance but in Sochi I was literally drawn to C/L. Anna is amazing. Can't wait for my feed to catch up.

hurrah

Medalist
This is NOT Mao's final performance. She's not even the final skater here. Even the organizers know this.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Mao is always an absolute joy to watch! I love that program and she looks so elegant.
The little girl who's hand she reached out to must be crying of joy right now. I would.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
This is NOT Mao's final performance. She's not even the final skater here. Even the organizers know this.

The second I saw Yuzuru was closing I knew something was up. I see you, Japanese Fed :eek:hwell: