Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

Meoima

Match Penalty
My black cat is sleeping on my legs. He doesn't seem to care when I harass his big fat belly each time there is a goal. :biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Is it just me or the goalkeepers are getting much better when they have to go against Brazil? :think:

Alba

Record Breaker
OMG some of the worse penalty shoot-out I've seen. Maybe Uruguay in Conf.Cup last year was worse.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't see what's happening!! I had to leave to go to the rink at 1:16 in Extra Time. :bang:

TMC

Record Breaker
Chile were AMAZING!!! A great team who really deserved to be there.

Imagine if they'd won? I'd be worried that the people in Brazil would riot because they're already unhappy about the whole tournament there, and with Brazil being knocked out there'd be riots in the streets?

Meoima

Match Penalty
Brazil won. Neymar shoot it right. But Chile did very well. Terrible penalty :unsure: never before Brazil has been this bad at penalty. I almost had a heart attack.
If Chile won, I am sure there would be riot in Brazil. :disapp:

BusyMom

Medalist
OMG some of the worse penalty shoot-out I've seen. Maybe Uruguay in Conf.Cup last year was worse.
Brazil VS Paraguay 2011 Copa America Brazil missed all. :laugh: I guess Brazil is a England's Latino in the shootout department.

Alba

Record Breaker
Brazil VS Paraguay 2011 Copa America Brazil missed all. :laugh: I guess Brazil is a England's Latino in the shootout department.

Ah ok. I've missed that. :laugh:

Cile was ***** today as well.
Pinilla's PK was the worse. :slink:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Neymar didn't look well through out the match. I hope it worth it to sacrifice his fitness.:unsure:
Golden boy is just 22 (come to think of it, he already has a son) so his body will have more chances, for sure. At least 2 more world cup if he stays healthy.

loiza

On the Ice
Congratulations Júlio César!:clap::party2:
The Chileans concerned with arbitration and were favored.
But still we won!