VISA/Coke Oly Promos | Golden Skate

VISA/Coke Oly Promos

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
In the debate over Michelle's bye, there has been a lot of mention of her being signed by Olympic sponsors VISA and Coca-Cola to do promotional spots. The closest thing I have seen are pictures of a skater doing a layback (face blurred, skater unrecognizable) on cartons of Diet Coke. I wonder if anyone has seen any of them?

I recall reading that both sponsors signed a group of athletes -- including both Michelle and Bode Miller -- and with controversy surrounding two of them (and the Bode Miller controversy is a lot bigger than the MK one) -- I think the marketing plan. might have been altered.

I've seen an Olympic promo (not coke or visa) showing MK's change edge spiral but if you blinked you would miss it. Bode is in it, too. Let's face it they draw people in.

Joe

Jhar55

Medalist
My regular coke carton had a blurred skier on it.
Coke has a promotion going on, but not sure where to find the numbers on the carton. On the outside there's a number with a empty box and on the inside end flap there's 3 sets of numbers? Kept both,so if anyone knows which set to use please let me know.

swannanoa54

On the Ice
I've see the Diet Coke cartons with the skater on them. It's Michelle. That's where it was said she would be showing up. Bode Miller is on the Coke cases.

Also if you watch the Oly commercials, there are some that have them talking. I catch them ever so often.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The commercials for Turino on NBC here show Michelle in her "Lyra"dress doins a spin, IIRC she has her ankles crossed?