Fr 4/14: LL Cool J

Mo 4/17: Eva Longoria, Kelly Monaco
Tu 4/18: TBA
We 4/19: Jane Fonda, Toby Keith
Th 4/20: Jeff Bridges, Missy Peregrym, Vanessa Lengies, Rob Morrow
Fr 4/21: Michael Douglas, the JammX Kids

milanessa

Rinkside
I hope it's better than last the last time I saw her on there. She could hardly get a word in. Thanks for the heads up. :)

KBell

Rinkside
milanessa said:
I hope it's better than last the last time I saw her on there. She could hardly get a word in. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I know what you mean. I don't watch this show too much but TIVO it when someone good will be on and watch after work, but once I caught it while on vacation (when Barbara W was absent). Anyway in the middle of the show after they returned from a commercial they broke in and said wait we have a call from Barbara and she came over the air to admonish them for talking over each other..LOL. I thought that was funny! Apparently from what I've heard or seen, when BW is not there she does watch and tells them that ALOT! One would think they would get the message - it is funny sometime, but not always like when a guest is trying to talk.

kyla2

Final Flight
Michelle

I think Michelle was on The View once before. I hope I can watch it since I am on vacation next week.

flowjo35

On the Ice
kyla2 said:
I think Michelle was on The View once before. I hope I can watch it since I am on vacation next week.

Klya, I think Michelle was on the show a couple of times. One year I believe she was a guest host.:)

There was one show she was on and was completely ignored. One of those gals just kept butting in when Michelle tried to speak.

Joe

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
You must all love MK to watch that "hen house" show. Maybe this could be her new gig. They are looking for a replacement aren't they?

I know they have very important topics discussed and such, and appreciate the show, just cant stand it. The comments regarding, "she barley got a chance to speak." - reason. I believe the View is more about the women hosting it then the guests. It's a shame, they have good guests.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hopefully. Don't get your hopes up, though, cause it's not a done deal.

So, what did you all think?

Look: 10! (Hair 11).

Poise, presence: 10

Cutest answer: (How do you manage to pop up so quickly after a fall?) Well, some of the judges are kind of old, maybe their mind is wandering, so if I pop back up with a big tada! maybe they didn't notice.

Missed opportunity: (Star said she saw Arakawa win the Olympics, wasn't all that impressed, and couldn't help wondering what Michelle might have done.) Michelle passed up the chance to praise and congratulate Shizuka's performance and instead talked about how she (Michelle) might have been "(falling) all over the ice," so you don't know what might have happened.

They showed Michelle skating Fields of Gold during part of the interview.

MM :)

Last edited:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
She did praise Emily though -- and it is greatly to Michelle's credit (IMO) that she js the one reminding everyone that she might not have done any better -- too many reporters in post-Oly articles seem to have taken it for granted that Michelle would have done better -- one said that Michelle could do better "with a pulled groin muscle and a buffalo on her back" (I couldn't find the link to this one, unfortunately)

R.D.

Record Breaker
I captured it, and will upload a video shortly after I'm done. :)

ETA: Just watched it...a bunch of women gossiping, of course but some of what MK said had me saying to myself, "that's SO true." Like when she mentioned the difference between the locker room on tour and the Olympics (or I guess you can say any competition)...it's funny, really, she imitated the "stone face" (that's what I like to call it) that everyone has in a competition setting. It's the "moment" I found funny because I was saying the same thing earlier.

Last edited: