What Sort of "Spender" are You | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What Sort of "Spender" are You

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
What Sort of "Spender" are You:

Lucy25:

It's true about Sears; I worked for them also. They love to force the card on their employees as well. It makes more business for them because there you are surrounded by these great deals all day and the next thing you know you are charging something up on your card - to get points. It's a racket. Good for you for being able to say "no.!"

Lucy25

Final Flight
Re: What Sort of "Spender" are You:

Ladskater said:
Lucy25:

Good for you for being able to say "no.!"
But they make you feel so guilty for it! At least me, anyway. Sometimes it is hard to be polite to them because they are so pushy. I also know that they have to fill the quotas so I feel sort of bad for them. Been there, done that. However, I do stand my ground. No way I am going to purposely have a card with 24% interest!

serenity

On the Ice
Thought I was the only one that went looking for kiddy shoes 2 and a half to 3s. Go to Kmarts for 5 and 5 and a half adult shoes.
I always try to watch what I spend too.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I love the convenience of internet shopping but miss the instant gratification of "real" shopping (express shipping helps). Michael's and Books A Million are two of my favorite stores and they are located right beside each other. Also, Office Max and Staples.

Piel

Chele615

Rinkside
I am the biggest bargain shopper there is!!! Target is my favorite store ever for bargains!!! I always start at one end of the store and you can usually find some good stuff for cheap! I don't like spending full price on anything...plus I get such a thrill from being able to buy something that was originally $50 for like $9!!! :D

The best thing in the ENTIRE world is when you get up to the register and something rings in even cheaper than you thought it was going to be :)