MK on Presidential Fitness Council | Golden Skate

MK on Presidential Fitness Council

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Wow. Congrats to her! Our new president, Mr. Obama seems to be involved in physical fitness to an extent so she might have the opportunity to meet with him often!

I wrote a letter to the new President:

Dear Mr. Obama,

Michelle didn't really mean all those things she said about admring Mr. Bush. She is actually a staunch Democrat. Therefore, you should keep her as Goodwill Ambassador and extend her term on the Fitness Council. :yes:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker

Dear Mr. Obama,

Michelle didn't really mean all those things she said about admring Mr. Bush. She is actually a staunch Democrat. Therefore, you should keep her as Goodwill Ambassador and extend her term on the Fitness Council. :yes:

:rofl::rofl:too funny

Particle Man

Match Penalty
It would be sad for an athlete to get nixed because they supported the other party. If so, it would show our country is not even worth saving.

lcd

Match Penalty
Glad to see her maintaining a high profile ... she has so much to offer.:agree::clap:

mightymofan

Rinkside

Dear Mr. Obama,

Mathman, if you really did write a letter to our new President, I hope you included Michelle's last name. Mr. Obama might not know which Michelle you're writing about.

Mathman, if you really did write a letter to our new President, I hope you included Michelle's last name. Mr. Obama might not know which Michelle you're writing about.
:rofl: Actually, I think I mentioned Sasha, too.

Particleman said:
It would be sad for an athlete to get nixed because they supported the other party.
I see that another appointee is "Elisha Nelson Manning." Eli voted for Ralph Nader (so he claims ;) .)

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
It would be sad for an athlete to get nixed because they supported the other party. If so, it would show our country is not even worth saving.

It's so unfortunate that some people cannot see beyond party lines. Michelle Kwan is such a wonderful athlete and person. As long as an individual has the qualities and loves her country, why should which party she supports matter?