Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 324 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guilty - I was torn between the Chinese & Germans. When I saw Aliona, I just had to root for them. The Chinese team have time and great future. Their skating reminds me so much of Shen & Zhao and I totally loved them. :love:

Were you on the edge of your seat with the top 3 pairs wondering who would get 1st place???

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I am a little disappointed. I was hoping for P/C to win. V/M are great dancers, but my heart is more with P/C.

Are you happy for the Shibs?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I am a little disappointed. I was hoping for P/C to win. V/M are great dancers, but my heart is more with P/C.

I was disappointed too. P/C take me to a different world, one of beauty and happiness. My goose bumps had goose bumps and not many dance programs do that so of course I wanted them to win. Beauty & Magnificence in Motion.

Gail said:
Are you happy for the Shibs?

Guilty

Are you looking forward to Ladies SP ???

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of course!

Do you think reputation judging still has too big a part in the competitions?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Definitely not guility :noshake:

In a way, I'm glad when it's all over for it. It starts at 1.00 am at my end of the world, so I got up for the last two or three groups in any event, then did a days work (or pretended to..). There was a point last Saturday when I felt like I'm on drugs.:laugh:

Are you looking forward to the men's hockey semis?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
with the current system & the extreme backloading, no (I do feel she is the more artistic skater than Alina, though)

Will you watch the exhibition tonight?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of course!

Were you disgusted with NBC's broken up/very limited coverage of the gala? I hope our DVR successfully recorded the NBCSN version of it!