Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 402 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty, especially because the locations are summery (at least around here), sun, hot weather, and these are not my things, I barricade indoors during hot weather. But I’d like to go paragliding, available in colder weather too.

Have you bought an exact clothing item in other colors or patterns because you loved the fit and quality so much?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
I’ve gone bungee jumping and it was so much fun! 🤩 Guilty! I’d definitely go again but I really REALLY want to go skydiving.

Have you skated while injured?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Hmmmm not guilty but there are no such thing as "sick days" at the company I am with, we have unlimited PTO (personal time off) and when I take it, is mostly because of skating, for example I have an earlier start of practice the next day and can't be attending business work meetings until very late night (I work at a different time zone from where I live), I need my sleep.

Do you like and play video games or cellphone/computer games?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hmmmm not guilty but there are no such thing as "sick days" at the company I am with, we have unlimited PTO (personal time off) and when I take it, is mostly because of skating, for example I have an earlier start of practice the next day and can't be attending business work meetings until very late night (I work at a different time zone from where I live), I need my sleep.

Do you like and play video games or cellphone/computer games?
Guilty

Have you ever bought an exact duplicate of a clothing item you like and put it away for use after the first one wears out?

Magill

Record Breaker
Guilty so so so many times...

Have you ever locked yourself out of your own home?
Ha ha... Guilty. Happened to me when I lived in a house with a doorknob that could not be opened from outside. That was pretty bad as totally unexpected, I just kept forgetting about it, I would just make a few steps outside completely unprepared to be left out in the literal cold until someone else would come back home with a key. Don't even remind me ! :palmf:

Have you ever forgotten where you were staying (like which hotel, what B'n'B address etc) and got lost on your way to your temporary home?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not Guilty

Have you ever gone to the store to buy something in particular and spend a bunch of money only to realize you didn’t even buy that something in particular.

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty but you didn't specify which store, which is even easier since I buy very few items in person (cigarettes at the corner shop, a few things at the drugstore, and my skates/blades) by going to a store, so there's no way I would forget 😂

Have you ever bought a food (either a meal, or sweets likes cakes biscuits etc) because it looks very beautiful, but when you eat it, it's so sad and disappointing that it doesn't taste so good as its appearance?