Heard From Grgranny | Golden Skate

Heard From Grgranny

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For some reason I had her on my mind and sent about 3 emails...finally heard from her. Here is what she said.

Grgranny said:
I have been in the hospital a lot. Keep getting that urinary tract infection. Really bad. Almost didn't make it. On top of that my back had been really bad. Every time I went to the hospital it got better so we looked into their mattresses and ended up getting a hospital bed with an air mattress. My back hasn't hurt since!! I am using a walker now. but I'm 82 so---------------.
My daughter lives with me, otherwise I'd be in a nursing home.
So good to hear from you.
LaVonne

Please add well wishes!! I know she would enjoy reading them.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Sorry to hear about your illnesses but glad you are recovering. Thank goodness for family, what would we do without them.
Wishing you a wonderful and healthy Holiday Season and know that you are missed here at GS. Take care.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Grgranny, so glad your back doesn't hurt !!

That's wonderful news! We miss you.

Please drink lots of liquids for that urinary system?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sorry to hear of your troubles, but so glad you found the solution to your back problems! Sending prayers that your health returns quickly! We miss ya around here!

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
If you talk to her again please send my thoughts and prayers! She was my first GS friend and I don't know if she remembers me as I've been inactive for a while, but when I saw this thread, I read it right away.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Thanks so much everyone. I remember when I first came on , I was worried no one would take kindly to an old woman that had never skated but just loved to watch it. I've not been on for quite a long time but remember Kerryfan. I always thought Rgirl was so awesome. She knew so much. I have no idea if she is even alive!! Sure hope so.

heyang

Record Breaker
Glad it appears that you're starting to feel better GrGranny..... I sent RGirl an e-mail several months ago, but didn't hear back form her. I hlpe she's doing well, too.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Me too. I sent her some and figured if she answered anyone it would be me. I think she emailed

Mathman but he won't say.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel is another person that is MIA.