Joubert | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Joubert

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
libra 1 said:
"I'm trying to be perfect on and off ice"... And perfect he is, even if this makes some people unhappy with the fact..

I find this concept a little strange :confused: Nobody is perfect, whether it may be on the ice or off the ice LOL There may have been some performances in the history of skating that were close to perfection, but I can't think of perfect programs or performances, I always see room for improvement. A program may be executed perfectly, but that doesn't make a perfect program or skater. There is no such thing. Personally, whenever I think of close to perfection in skating I recall T/D's Bolero. But no skater is perfect. And no human being is so either, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Ximena

Final Flight
Oh I'm also in the group who prefer the men event above the others three, I found it more exciting.

RIskating fan, I agree with you. When a skater realizes that is not about beating someone else but just to be better, to top yourself is when they became another class. Plush said more than once that in the past he just wanted to win and beat the rest (well not those exact words but that was the idea) and when the season 00-01 started, he just changed the way of thinking, and he said that his only rival was himself and that season was great; and he is been that good every since then.

I think that is very good attitude of skaters, for instance take KVP he didn't won Worlds, he was not on the podium he was 12th? but I bet he was one of the happiest person there since he did probably his best performance of his life, so it was not about beating the rest, it was being better every day.

IceAngel2007

Rinkside
i personally think Brian Joubert is hott! hopefully my boyfriend won't find out!! lol. i love my boyfriend, so yah.