Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Congrats Liza for beating expectations & skating 2 great clean programs...your time will come when others won't be held up over you
yep she clearly could HAVE been on the podium if Sots wasnt held up so much

so proud of her!:hap93::hap10:

Last edited:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Liza will skate at Art on Ice in Zurich next month.

It is necessary to make the program more difficult, more difficult their task to move on. On the next start planning all this show. Time to prepare well enough. Who will fly to Switzerland on demonstrations for two weeks. Stephane Lambiel invited to participate in his show. I will skate in Zurich all its programs entirely. I modify them. Then I come back to St. Petersburg.
http://www.fsrussia.ru/news/1766-elizaveta-nugumanova-vylozhilas-na-etom-starte-po-polnoj.html

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Liza & Petruccio arrived :biggrin:
When it comes to body height, the smallest stars ✨ of #ArtonIce2016 arrived at the #Kameha Grand Zurich @kamehazurich yesterday 🏨 Specifically, #ElizavetaNugumanova "Lisa" @liza_nugumanova_ & #PetrGumennik from #Russia. They started #iceskating at the early age of 4 (Lisa) and 6 (Petr) 💃 For Petr the most #beautiful thing about #figureskating is to give the audience a good time and make them #happy with his #performances 😄 Not a surprise with role models such as Stéphane Lambiel and Evgeni Plushenko. Liza, who was trained by star trainer Alexei Mishin is #skating with #extraordinary ease and already has her eyes on an #olympic #medal. The young #girl from #StPetersburg strives to jump the #Salchow four times. Quite the #ambitions for our little #stars ✨

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHyOvtDZts/?taken-by=artonicemagic

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have confirmed that the "Official" FB account here is "fake" and/or is not authorized by the skater. It has been reported and poster banned. This is for FYI, so I don't want the thread to go off topic with continued posts related to it :)

Layback11

Record Breaker
After watching Anastasiia Gubanova for the first time at Gardena and being very impressed by her, I wondered what other Russian juniors I might have missed and decided to watch several of the top performances from Russian Junior Nationals. Of course, the first one I watched (having already seen the "top" girls on the JGP this year) was Elizaveta, because I had heard talk on here that she was a potential future star.

After watching that video, I completely digress! :agree: Not only does she have some of the best jump technique of the Russian ladies, but she is also a fantastic spinner and has impressive interpretation for someone as young as she is. I feel like she is what would happen if you mixed the best qualities of Liza Tuk and Yulia, LOL. I think she will be a force to be reckoned with on the JPG, and I love what I've seen of her skating so I would be 300% fine with it if she completely destroyed the competition next year. :laugh: Definitely on my radar for next season.

butters

Rinkside
After watching Anastasiia Gubanova for the first time at Gardena and being very impressed by her, I wondered what other Russian juniors I might have missed and decided to watch several of the top performances from Russian Junior Nationals. Of course, the first one I watched (having already seen the "top" girls on the JGP this year) was Elizaveta, because I had heard talk on here that she was a potential future star.

After watching that video, I completely digress! :agree: Not only does she have some of the best jump technique of the Russian ladies, but she is also a fantastic spinner and has impressive interpretation for someone as young as she is. I feel like she is what would happen if you mixed the best qualities of Liza Tuk and Yulia, LOL. I think she will be a force to be reckoned with on the JPG, and I love what I've seen of her skating so I would be 300% fine with it if she completely destroyed the competition next year. :laugh: Definitely on my radar for next season.

This past season she skated to the warhorse Romeo and Juliet, but owned it and made it memorable. It's safe to say she's very strong technically and artistically. I look forward to seeing her compete on the JGP, and "owning" her new music selections.