2015 NHK Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Gala

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Of course I got back juuust in time to realize I missed SEIMEI. Oh well, it's recorded, and anyway, there'll probably be plenty more opportunities to watch it today.

Thanks for the interviews videostream, lovely.

paperhearts

Final Flight
Emi Hirai & Marien Dela Asuncion now. Hopefully they also interview Yuzu (again, hahah) & Mura together!

thoakun

Final Flight
Now I don't know if I should watch the NHK stream or B.ESP stream, though the NHK stream is a lot more clear than the other channel. Funny thing is, I decided to stream both at once since I really can't choose. :laugh:

NHK stream is not sth to miss even if you don't speak Japanese. I've realized that they have a lot of interesting tidbits that other channels don't cover.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Now I don't know if I should watch the NHK stream or B.ESP stream, though the NHK stream is a lot more clear than the other channel. Funny thing is, I decided to stream both at once since I really can't choose. :laugh:
the picture of the NHK stream is better, but the audio is quite awful unfortunately :no: or just for me?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Satoko is so cute. And yet, she does look so much more 'adult' in just half a year. :biggrin: You go, young lady!!

thoakun

Final Flight
the picture of the NHK stream is better, but the audio is quite awful unfortunately :no: or just for me?

The audio is awful, but I don't know if the video quality is a lot better, since yesterday I realized that every lady was so slow and laboured, except for Satoko. Maybe it's just me:unsure:

yude

Record Breaker
Hi, here is Yuzuru in "Akiko's room" before EX started.

Yuzuru's talk was done and it was so funny:laugh:He noticed in FS that reaction of the audience was bigger when he landed 3Lz than when he landed 4T3T, he knew 3Lz was trauma for his fans :biggrin:He knew the Japanese fans had been saying "3Lz went for a walk" but he said "3Lz came back since I fired it from SP". Akiko told him that he became true Yuzuru in the end of Seimei apart from performing Abeno Seimei because he was smiling, and Yuzuru said that he smiled because people were saying that his face at the end of SP was too fierce :laugh:(I think he reads comments in SNS)

Oh and it showed the video of Oda and Akiko were watching Yuzuru's performance (and maybe the moment they saw the score), and they literally dropped their jaws :rofl2:

Sorry for translating only Yuzuru's part, I'm so slow in doing it :hopelessness:

w_darling

On the Ice
I confess that I only really watch seniors... is anyone familiar with this kid? I think the B.Esp commentators said his name was Shun Sato (but who knows with their history of creative pronunciation)?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Wow, this youngster...! Well, it's nice to know the future of Japanese men's figure skating is in good hands when Yuzuru finally decides to retire. :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I confess that I only really watch seniors... is anyone familiar with this kid? I think the B.Esp commentators said his name was Shun Sato (but who knows with their history of creative pronunciation)?
I think he is the men's national Novice (!) champion.

thoakun

Final Flight
Hi, here is Yuzuru in "Akiko's room" before EX started.

Yuzuru's talk was done and it was so funny:laugh:He noticed in FS that reaction of the audience was bigger when he landed 3Lz than when he landed 4T3T, he knew 3Lz was trauma for his fans :biggrin:He knew the Japanese fans had been saying "3Lz went for a walk" but he said "3Lz came back since I fired it from SP". Akiko told him that he became true Yuzuru in the end of Seimei apart from performing Abeno Seimei because he was smiling, and Yuzuru said that he smiled because people were saying that his face at the end of SP was too fierce :laugh:(I think he reads comments in SNS)

Oh and it showed the video of Oda and Akiko were watching Yuzuru's performance (and maybe the moment they saw the score), and they literally dropped their jaws :rofl2:

Sorry for translating only Yuzuru's part, I'm so slow in doing it :hopelessness:

Thanks for the translation. Is Akiko's room a TV show? And do you know in which shows Akiko and Nobu often appear?