Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 181 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

Pamigena

Record Breaker
it's been a while since my last random picture post
(what was it, like 5 days? XD ...just ignore me, I can't help it)

this is my new favorite parade picture :laugh:
(I can actually hear the "I know, I don't quite get it yet either")

frowny face | seriously? | autumn leaves | casual
... (I got nothing) | ...(still nothing)

Yes, I am that cool. I really am. Always have been.

being adorable | so adorable | so very adorable
more adorable | keeps doing it

I love that scene :laugh: look how her little face lights up

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Yes, Yuzuru can:). He sounded like Javier's coach when he said he was so proud of him (Javier) and that Javier's performance was so great that day. Thanks for the link and upload nsaboten!

it's been a while since my last random picture post
(what was it, like 5 days? XD ...just ignore me, I can't help it)

this is my new favorite parade picture :laugh:
(I can actually hear the "I know, I don't quite get it yet either")

frowny face | seriously? | autumn leaves | casual
... (I got nothing) | ...(still nothing)

Yes, I am that cool. I really am. Always have been.

being adorable | so adorable | so very adorable
more adorable | keeps doing it

I love that scene :laugh: look how her little face lights up

That autumn leaves shot can inspire a poem or a song, so beautiful. And I never tire seeing GIFs of that little girl skate with open arms towards Yuzuru for a hug, clearly overjoyed at seeing him. Thanks Pamina! Your picture posts are always a lovely sight, you should be Yuzuru's photo editor. :)

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Hello Everyone! I've been lurking around this thread long enough I think that I feel should be involve more. Yoroshiku ne! :eek::

Nomi

Rinkside
Welcome ranran...the more people contribute here the more fun it becomes!:thumbsup:

I think this song could bring out Hanyu playfulness and joy for a sp, maybe too young for him, but so much energy and fun like him i would love to see what he could give to this music :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5N3q68e7OQ

and Pamina, we all love your pictures posts, they always make me smile ;)

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Welcome ranran...the more people contribute here the more fun it becomes!:thumbsup:

I think this song could bring out Hanyu playfulness and joy for a sp, maybe too young for him, but so much energy and fun like him i would love to see what he could give to this music :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5N3q68e7OQ

and Pamina, we all love your pictures posts, they always make me smile ;)

Anything that has to be with that movie is :thumbsup:

Nomi

Rinkside
I agree, cruzceleste :yay: It's a beautiful movie...also, if you are familiar with the movie, the scene that goes with this song in particular, I think of Hanyu; he will be doing really well and steady, and then suddenly suffers from injury or illness and everything is so uncertain and he has to fight so hard to overcome everything and find his balance again...but he always does!! :clap: (sorry I hope that made some sense, I don't think it translated very well from my mind xD)

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Thank you for your warm welcome everyone. <3 This thread sure move fast~ when I first started lurking it was only at 200+ pages~ *___*

I follow figure skating before because of Asada Mao in 2010 but then I left it behind slowly until this year my dash and TL suddenly started to flood with the olympic champion Hanyu Yuzuru. I was actually annoyed at first with all the overwhelming popularity this boy bring. But I hate to judge before knowing who he is and why he is popular. Nevertheless I got hook because of his skill, passion and transparent emotion in his skates that I rarely see in a skater. So here I am trying to find every bit of info I can get on this talented young skater. :D I'm very looking forward to follow his progress from now on and see what he brings next season and more.

To start my contribution XD I dunno if anyone share this here yet but here is the link to all Figure skating HQ performance in Sochi
Team event commentary by CBC and individual by NBC inclusive of all pairs, mens and women SP & FS

http://kickass.to/sochi-2014-figure-skating-11-14-feb-pairs-men-sp-fp-720p-60fp-t8791028.html

Pamigena

Record Breaker
you people should stop encouraging me ;-)
at home they are already planning an intervention...

and welcome ranran! :clap: the more the merrier!

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I agree, cruzceleste :yay: It's a beautiful movie...also, if you are familiar with the movie, the scene that goes with this song in particular, I think of Hanyu; he will be doing really well and steady, and then suddenly suffers from injury or illness and everything is so uncertain and he has to fight so hard to overcome everything and find his balance again...but he always does!! :clap: (sorry I hope that made some sense, I don't think it translated very well from my mind xD)

If I remember correctly if just before the ending titles? Isn´t it? The movie has a great message about expectations, being different, fight for what you believe, family...? Is just beatiful, the main character is IMHO a little like Yuzuru, someone that you would probably won´t believe will become a hero one day.

I can´t wait for the 2nd part.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Thank you for your warm welcome everyone. <3 This thread sure move fast~ when I first started lurking it was only at 200+ pages~ *___*

I follow figure skating before because of Asada Mao in 2010 but then I left it behind slowly until this year my dash and TL suddenly started to flood with the olympic champion Hanyu Yuzuru. I was actually annoyed at first with all the overwhelming popularity this boy bring. But I hate to judge before knowing who he is and why he is popular. Nevertheless I got hook because of his skill, passion and transparent emotion in his skates that I rarely see in a skater. So here I am trying to find every bit of info I can get on this talented young skater. :D I'm very looking forward to follow his progress from now on and see what he brings next season and more.

To start my contribution XD I dunno if anyone share this here yet but here is the link to all Figure skating HQ performance in Sochi
Team event commentary by CBC and individual by NBC inclusive of all pairs, mens and women SP & FS

http://kickass.to/sochi-2014-figure-skating-11-14-feb-pairs-men-sp-fp-720p-60fp-t8791028.html

Thanks for the link. Great contribution. Btw why were you annoyed? I'm curious
thank you so much Pamina for your random picture post !!!:clap:

FANTASTICO!!! :laugh:

I read that with the italian commentator's voice :laugh:

ranran

Zamboni time
On the Ice
Oh I'm the type who tend to avoid popular people because of the type of crowd that usually comes in package so knowing my habit whenever I came across this kind of fever as you call it, I told myself to check it out first before saying he's overated or something. Same goes with other people not just hanyu. You can say this habit is my weakness.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Thank you SuzyQ, much appreciated! :) I had already stumbled upon that site
It has taken away hours of my lifetime - and I don't need them back! :laugh: